UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
141 - 160 of 165 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
Surely if the double 💉💉 now have lost Immunity anyone else can just get a Booster for a Passport?
What a crock of absolute shit. How have people fallen for this when the first 2 simply didn't work and the apparent new existence variants? Is the boaster different? No, the Agenda has always been the continued enslavement of man by a corrupt handful of Parasites!!!

·
Premium Member
3,674 Posts
The UK masses are doing the Governments job for them.
The Government knew that their fearmongering and propaganda about the spreading Omicron would cause mass cancellations from the terrified sheep over Xmas and this would destroy the Businesses without them having to lock down and pay Furlough.
So of course Doris has no plans for further restrictions just yet.
But for any Businesses out there take heed.
Who do you think will be frequenting your establishments over the Xmas period? Just remember when they bring the vax passes in for Pubs and Restaurants that you will be excluding the very people who are helping to keep your Business afloat.

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
Do you know what it is I'm sick of this now. I'm going to ring Boris up and get him to sort this out. Firstly I'm going to get his haircut, then I'm going to get him on a decent lifting routine while eating in a calorie deficit. Then when he feels better about himself he won't want to lock us down anymore

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pfizer entered the chat.
The idiot anti-vaxxers are the ones dying from Covid. I can't feel sorry for them really.
Sorry to see what people think about vaccines. I got 2 vaccines after a few weeks i got afirmative covid test. When corona passed after few months i was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer... coincidence ?

The information contained in dcaguide.org can help you prevent serious dca pills side effects. When using DCA, do not lower the dosage too much. If you are concerned about whether or not DCA will cause any side effects for you, check with your doctor first before starting off on it.

·
Everlasting
8,242 Posts
Sorry to see what people think about vaccines. I got 2 vaccines after a few weeks i got afirmative covid test. When corona passed after few months i was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer... coincidence ?
I'm sorry about your cancer.

Done the vax (second shot) in September and I couldn't feel any better, I'm actually fitter and stronger then before.

Does this mean that the vax makes you fitter and stronger? No.
Does the covid vax gives you cancer? No.

But I love to see how many PhD scientists, virologist and immunologists are out there nowadays. Judging by the number of Internet experts it seems like millions of people took their PHDs overnight. Its mind blowing I'm just sorry I missed that memo, would have loved to have gained such a medical knowledge overnight.

Again, I'm sorry you got cancer but blaming something that is been administrated to a billion of people just because something bad happened to you is like here people who blames gipsies even for bad weather.

Peace.

141 - 160 of 165 Posts