UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
"Study done on 126 chinese paraplegics given the vaccine reported that they couldn't feel their legs anymore"

Now if this doesn't give you a different slant on your views about the vaccine then I don't know what will

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
"Study done on 126 chinese paraplegics given the vaccine reported that they couldn't feel their legs anymore"

Now if this doesn't give you a different slant on your views about the vaccine then I don't know what will
You sound like an anti vaxxer bro.

Look at this from Sky news yesterday.
Infections are apparently currently only a touch over 28 x higher than the same time last year when there was no vaccine.

Rectangle Font Gas Display device Technology

These vaccine passports are a great idea. It must be clear to everyone by now, the vaccine is drastically reducing the spread of this virus.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
You sound like an anti vaxxer bro.

Look at this from Sky news yesterday.
Infections are apparently currently only a touch over 28 x higher than the same time last year when there was no vaccine.

View attachment 211077

These vaccine passports are a great idea. It must be clear to everyone by now, the vaccine is drastically reducing the spread of this virus.
Haha I was only joking mate but yes I won't be getting the vaccine. Got no interest in it. Each to their own. I understand people who do get the vaccine but surely it has to be down to personal choice? Government shouldn't be blackmailing people but what do we expect. Corruption is rife in our country

·
Registered
21 Posts
From someone In Australia, coming to a Town near you...

👇🏼Eyes on Australia… 👀

“To all of my Facebook friends worldwide I’d like to give you a taste of what’s been happening here in Victoria, Australia.

We are currently in our 6th lockdown we are under a curfew from 9pm until 5am we are not allowed to leave our houses. If we are caught leaving our houses we are subject to a Fine between $1,817 to $5452

When we are not in curfew we are only allowed to leave our homes for 5 reasons

To get medical attention
To go to work (if an essential worker)
To get vaccinated or tested
To get shopping 1 person from household
Or to exercise for 2hrs

We must stay in our 5 kilometres of home or face a fine up to $5452.

Today a friend was chased and two others arrested and one lady had her face smashed into the ground by the police for doing nothing.

This is Australia (we are basically a dictatorship) we have been in lockdown on and off for over 200 days now and there is no sign of it ending.

On Saturday I was shot in the face with pepper spray after telling the officer 3 or 4 times we were all unarmed citizens. I also saw footage of a young child about 10 years old that had also been shot in the face with capsicum spray the child was in tears and I can understand why that stuff temporarily blinds you and has a life of about 12hrs if you don’t get it off you, it also burns your skin and gives you bad rashes. Then about an hour later I saw a friend get shot in the stomach at close range by a baton luncher (40mm rubber bullet) plus many others hit with pepper balls fired from a gas propelled gun. It is the first time the police have fired on unarmed people.

The world needs to watch what’s happening in Australia we need your help to get this information out. I will be attending every protest regardless of fines we are all suffering mentally here there has been a rise in calls to suicide hotlines there have been young people killing themselves here and our government doesn’t care.

This is no longer a free country.”
It's still a free country but there's a deadly virus that's out of control hence the temporary measures that are being enforced. Are these selfish people not able to abide by the law for a few months to save peoples lives, it's not f#cking hard!!

·
Peace and Love...except In the Gym.
3,428 Posts
It's still a free country but there's a deadly virus that's out of control hence the temporary measures that are being enforced. Are these selfish people not able to abide by the law for a few months to save peoples lives, it's not f#cking hard!!
If not KETONE which you 99.99999% are because you have issues, then your comment Is so March 2020, it's been almost 2 Years now of "3 Weeks to flatten the Curve"

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
So I see they scrapped the vaccine passport idea to get into night clubs and large events. They won't admit it's due to the vaccines being about as useful at reducing transmission as an ashtray on a motorbike is.

But at least it's tiny bit of much needed and lacking common sense. Lets hope more common sense is on the way. Wouldn't hold my breath for that though!

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Anyone that refuses to have the vaccine deserves a bullet behind the ear. You're welcome.
I guess this is in response to my gogglebox post. lol

FFS I didn't think you actually watch gogglebox! Just thought you were watching it as a one off so you could be outraged by all the black folk. :D

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
I guess this is in response to my gogglebox post. lol

FFS I didn't think you actually watch gogglebox! Just thought you were watching it as a one off so you could be outraged by all the black folk. :D
Actually that's pretty accurate. I was channel hopping, and, as you said, kept watching just to wind myself up. Plus, it gives me something to talk about at work on Monday. I work with a lot of Asians, i bet it'll piss them off too.

·
Gym Addict
4,338 Posts
Seemingly they have “just decided” to roll out boosters for all after “following The Science”.

They’ve bought 600,000,000 doses for a population of 68,000,000 seems that decision was made a long time ago.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Seemingly they have “just decided” to roll out boosters for all after “following The Science”.

They’ve bought 600,000,000 doses for a population of 68,000,000 seems that decision was made a long time ago.
Don’t forget the two a day anti-viral tablet Pfizer are currently developing.

Why have vaccinations every 5 months when you can consume Covid products on a daily basis.

So thoughtful aren’t they.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts