UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Banned
57 Posts
Hmmmm yes COVID you see what’s actually happening is the stars have aligned with Uranus which I’m talking out of and the Zionist taliban have made a pact with lizard men from Plymouth! So you see the whole picture is geared towards a brand new taliban lizard movement in Plymouth….that’s what the shooting was all about! It’s a street beef between lizard men.

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Probably the most exciting covid thread in a long time.
I guess reading a study by the EU's equivalent of the US's CDC , that concluded you were 2 x more likely to die from the experimental vaccine you took than from the virus its supposed to be protecting you from, is not very "exciting", is it?!

It's funny how all these covid disciple chutney ferret types, that were all too happy enthusiastically mocking the "conspiracy theorists", all of sudden don't want to talk about anything vaccine/shamdemic related anymore! 😂

·
Newbie Trainer
2,584 Posts
I guess reading a study by the EU's equivalent of the US's CDC , that concluded you were 2 x more likely to die from the experimental vaccine you took than from the virus its supposed to be protecting you from, is not very "exciting", is it?!

It's funny how all these covid disciple chutney ferret types, that were all too happy enthusiastically mocking the "conspiracy theorists", all of sudden don't want to talk about anything vaccine/shamdemic related anymore! 😂
1 I had Moderna

2 I'm over 40

3 it was a hypothetical report. What if we if ignored guidance. But they didn't and don't give youngsters the AZ vaccine, so not quite sure why your wanking over this so much.

4 the reason I don't bother to much with these threads now, is because it's quite clear most of the board have go bored of them and it's destroying this forum.

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
1 I had Moderna

2 I'm over 40

3 it was a hypothetical report. What if we if ignored guidance. But they didn't and don't give youngsters the AZ vaccine, so not quite sure why your wanking over this so much.

4 the reason I don't bother to much with these threads now, is because it's quite clear most of the board have go bored of them and it's destroying this forum.
You're an absolute pussy mate . I can literally smell the fishy scent through the screen when you post.

The "guidance" 3 months ago was that the AZ vaccine was perfectly safe for everyone. Until they realised if you're healthy and relatively young you actually have more chance of dying from taking it than covid. YIKES!!

Lets see if the current "guidance" fares so well down the line!

The forum is dying because of covid threads ? GTF!

If you take the covid threads away there's literally fk all else apart from kettones talking to himself and utter drivel from the likes of vetran and co

The forum is dying/dead because of so many absolute "whammers" like you, that have never posted a physique picture and there's no evidence that you've ever visited a gym.

·
Banned
57 Posts
You're an absolute pussy mate . I can literally smell the fishy scent through the screen when you post.

The "guidance" 3 months ago was that the AZ vaccine was perfectly safe for everyone. Until they realised if you're healthy and relatively young you actually have more chance of dying from taking it than covid. YIKES!!

If you take the covid threads away there's literally fk all else apart from kettones talking to himself and utter drivel from the likes of vetran and co

The forum is dying/dead because of so many absolute "whammers" like you, that have never posted a physique picture and there's no evidence that you've ever visited a gym.
DICKHEAD.

·
Banned
57 Posts

1 - 20 of 134 Posts