UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Premium Member
@Kazza61 @MickeyE you must resist the temptation and forget about Covid!!
I'd love to forget all about it. If these [email protected] would just fuk off and leave us to get on with our lives.

If your masks work. Wear your fuking masks. If your vaccine works , take your fvkin vaccine.

Wear your fvkin masks and take your fvkin vaccines till your fvkin heart's content and leave the rest of us conspiracy theorist, nutjobs to just all die of covid in peace.

Premium Member
Absolutely covid obsession is a thing it鈥檚 been a part of our lives for a couple of years and we have been told not do this and not do that. There鈥檚 people on here that Iv noticed that are covid obsessed

Banned
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I'd love to forget all about it. If these [email protected] would just fuk off and leave us to get on with our lives.

If your masks work. Wear your fuking masks. If your vaccine works , take your fvkin vaccine.

Wear your fvkin masks and take your fvkin vaccines till your fvkin heart's content and leave the rest of us conspiracy theorist, nutjobs to just all die of covid in peace.
The government have a duty of care for the UK citizens Mickey馃槀

Banned
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Absolutely covid obsession is a thing it鈥檚 been a part of our lives for a couple of years and we have been told not do this and not do that. There鈥檚 people on here that Iv noticed that are covid obsessed
Really?? Who鈥檚 that me ol throat slitting wound ****er?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts