UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Getting there!
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a letter this morning from TFL (transport for london) saying that I skipped a bus fare sometime last year and they've actually got a script of what I supposedly said and it's all bullsh*t!

Also, what actually happened was:

I got on the bus, knowing that the 5 asian blokes with card readers and two middle aged white coppers were getting on to check fares - I'd just been paid and put £20 on my oyster card. As I got on I dropped my oyster card, tried to turn around to get off the bus and get it and one of them grabbed me and asked me if I'd paid for my journey, I explained I hadn't made a journey and my oyster card was right there in plain sight and I'll just get off and grab it - he got the copper to keep me on the bus till the next stop (hence making an illegal journey) and then tried to fine me, I disputed it and one of the other guys checking the cards said I was in the right and waited for me to go back to the other stop and get my card - he checked it and saw that I'd just topped it up and said it was fine

AND NOW THE ROBBIN ****S WANT ME TO SIGN "GUILTY" AND GET A CRIMINAL RECORD AND A £100 FINE

F*ck 'em, I'm signing not guilty - I'll see you in court sometimes in early 2009 transport for london!

·
Gym Addict
404 Posts
Police tricked me when i was 17 (long time ago) .

Bascilly the police asked me to say something on the radio to get my friend out of trouble, in the end they used it against me to ban me from driving for 6 months.. if they didnt trick me i wouldnt of even been summoned.. you learn from your mistakes.. dont trust police ^^

Dont plead guilty mate and good luck with it.. hope you win!

·
Getting there!
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know, how much must it be costing the judicial system not to mention time wasted - for them to actually summons me to a Magistrates court! I don't have the right to free legal support though which sucks because I really can't afford a solicitor =[

·
Getting there!
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nah I called C.A.B and they've told me that if I sign off "not guilty" it will get taken to Magistrates court but not for a while, I'm quite happy to go to court to be honest **** em. They can pay my train fare down there too.

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
MaKaVeLi said:
why dont they catch real criminals, useless motherfckers!!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
here here mak......

this is all part of the blimming labour governments way of making revunue so they can say we're putting taxes down!!!!

mate...fight it all the way...you made a genuine mistake...and they wanna make a crim out of everyone...for the most minor thing...ok they are the rules...but to be honest...fight it,appeal and keep on appealing!!!!!

let them say this or try reel off what they got on their version...its your word against theirs unless they have some voice tape thing....but you certainly wernt doing a wrongun...you even tryed to alert them that your pass was at such n such!!!!

but they never gave you a chance to redeem yourself...so crack on with whatever they wanna throw at you!!!!!

get down the citizens advice bureau too!!!!

write your letters of appeal with all the descriptives down to the TFL....

bottom line,they are dirty f*cking w*nkers!!!

do they ever get a murderer or rapist before they do anything....or the f*cking peado's or heroin dealers out there...and they wanna waste taxpayers money in prosecuting you...gangster no 1(scuse the terminology)...just they get my goat up!!!!!

·
Getting HUGE!
1,441 Posts
Def go to court, you can produce your oyster card and hopefully the reciept for the 20 quid you had just put on it...this will get thrown out of court in a heartbeat and the transport police will look like the w#nkers they probably are...you have all the evidence on your side so don't give it another thought...Go to court and make them squirm.

·
Keggy
991 Posts
F*** EM!

I got done by the old bill last year, I went through an amber light and they pulled me saying it was a red! I argued with them but to no avail. I'd lost my paper licence and went to the station the very next day to show them the completed dvla forms I was posting.

Licence didnt turn up in time, got cautioned and sent to court. Day off work and had to wait half a day to go in. Walk in explain what had happened and straight up the judge apologised to me for having my time wasted and said the police were wrong to do this and should have waited for the licence to turn up.

Fight it all the way

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.