UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Council tax

3K views 85 replies 24 participants last post by  Tricky 
#1 ·
I just looked a how much it would be for a 140 grand house in Cheshire, where I'm thinking of moving to, and it's 3 grand! Wtf! That's mental! Is it just the area or is the whole country like this?

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
It doesn't matter a fck what people try to do to avoid paying CT. It's not going to happen no matter how many people say it can be done it's all wishful thinking!!

Remember the poll tax riots that went s**t shaped for the government?? Its THE only way!!! Quiet peaceful protests will never work as peaceful demonstrations have absolutely no impact as no ****er listens!!!!! Try organising a protest and let it take its course, a tried and tested remedy.... or so they thought. Only to be replaced with a flat-rate, per-capita tax on every adult, at a rate set by the local authority., now known as.....

Council tax!

Go out now in your 100s or 1000s protesting refusing to pay council tax and see what kind of police turn the fck up. I gurantee you a 10000% they wont be the same sort of police you've been seeing on youtube about the Black lives anti diesel gay pride victim tranny coloured unwashed fckin pink and purple rainbow rights that have been happening in recent events shouting "GET BACK, GET BACK!!!"

#15 · (Edited by Moderator)
Dodging the council tax is like those muderes who are still roaming who have been caught more than 30 years after their crimes.

No matter how long they've gotten away with it. Sooner or later some detective who has a couple of days spare on their hands will decide to re-open that case, play ball with some unfound DNA evidence and off to a court and life sentence you go.

My sister was screwed £1200 for an unpaid council tax bill after 5 years of moving house and went massivly overdrawn. Not because she refused to pay it, but because someone somewhere at the council after all that time found... oops. This isnt right!. Must have missed that one!.

#33 ·
Dont get me wrong. I love watching that lives in the wild with Ben Fogle and envy those sorts that give up on life and fckoff to the woods in a boat or log cabin and are free from bills and tax ect because society and the chaotic rat race is not for everyone.

But those that live like scruffs and avoid any contributions on the principle of living everyday of their lives just to get one over on the system is pretty pathetic and a pointless waste of life. Best of luck whoever choses that, because the system was here long before they came and it will still be here for hundreds of years coming long after you've gone!

#34 ·
Dont get me wrong. I love watching that lives in the wild with Ben Fogle and envy those sorts that give up on life and fckoff to the woods in a boat or log cabin and are free from bills and tax ect because society and the chaotic rat race is not for everyone.

But those that live like scruffs and avoid any contributions on the principle of living everyday of their lives just to get one over on the system is pretty pathetic and a pointless waste of life. Best of luck whoever choses that, because the system was here long before they came and it will still be here for hundreds of years coming long after you've gone!
I've got a neighbour who openly boasts how he has claimed job seekers allowance for years with no intention of getting a job. He said they are so stretched they are too busy to chase him up & he just submits a CV when required for jobs he has no intention of getting, he states he can't drive but I am not even sure about that, but uses that often as a reason he can't get to a job as public transport is poor. He stays up all night watching tv & emerges at around 11am only to take the dog 10 yards for a slash whilst still in his pyjamas. Often this coincides with me leaving for work & he will give me that smug look of "you sad tw.t going to work".
He lords it around the estate thinking he is clever & if it suits he will invent an imaginary job from home, my wife knows his sister in law so it's confirmed BS.

He has a house with a mortgage due to inheritance & has had a series of room renters to cover the mortgage. He has nothing, no kids, no car, no holidays, no job, no friends visit but still thinks his sh.t don't stink.

#42 · (Edited by Moderator)
council tax is a feckin rip off.

theres some scruffy flats next to the gym i train at, a friends son got put in one by the council, kid on the way, dosser. Anyways, i was shocked and angered to find out the scruffy c##t only pays £7 a month council tax, £7!!! Two bedroom council flat.

im in a 3 bedroom bungalow and im paying roughly £7 a day!!!

he pays £7 a month, im paying £7 a day, but what do i get that he doesnt? Nothing! If im paying that much more than these scruffy c##ts i expect the streets in my estate to be relayed, zero pot holes and unicorns roaming free!

#73 · (Edited)
I can tell you now what will happen if you don’t pay your council tax ,they will take you to court and if you’ve got a job they will make an order that your employer pays them out of your wages monthly, if you haven’t a job or self employed they will send the bailiff round and if you have a car they will take it if it’s not on finance if you let them into your house they will take your goods to cover it ,if you have no car or assets on your drive and you don’t let them in to your house they will just send it back to the council as unrecoverable

#74 ·
@vetran
Wrong again. That has not happend and its been 5 Years? I didn't even receive a Court Summons and If I did it would be Ignored as Its a Civil matter and I'm not Obliged to comply or reply.

Can someone please show me the LAW which states we must pay Council Tax and the Contract we all signed stating we would pay.

If you can't, then you are admitting you're a Pussy and the Council are the Mafia demanding funds that are completely extortionate and unfair with services continually being cut while the amount rises.

Not only do you all comply you defend it like you do the Covid barrative, strange times we live in.

#78 ·
@vetran
Wrong again. That has not happend and its been 5 Years? I didn't even receive a Court Summons and If I did it would be Ignored as Its a Civil matter and I'm not Obliged to comply or reply.

Can someone please show me the LAW which states we must pay Council Tax and the Contract we all signed stating we would pay.

If you can't, then you are admitting you're a Pussy and the Council are the Mafia demanding funds that are completely extortionate and unfair with services continually being cut while the amount rises.

Not only do you all comply you defend it like you do the Covid barrative, strange times we live in.
What are you talking about signed contacts for? Suppose you don’t pay tax or national insurance because you haven’t signed a contract to say you will?
Tell me what your understanding of legalisation is as you keep ignoring this question and yet I see your type the word LAW over and over in capitals.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.