UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Peace and Love...except In the Gym.
3,428 Posts
@
so by your logic as you have not signed a contract you don’t pay CT.

Do you not pay tax or national insurance due to lack of signature on your behalf therefore no contract as you put it?
Thats Income Tax which again I didn't sign anything for the Government to take my Money but nothing I can do about that, its also a Criminal matter now a Civil one like Council Tax.

Why are you even arguing with me about it? I don't pay it, arguing with me isn't going to make me pay it, go on spend the time researching what your Lord Masters have planned for you In the coming months.

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
@

Thats Income Tax which again I didn't sign anything for the Government to take my Money but nothing I can do about that, its also a Criminal matter now a Civil one like Council Tax.

Why are you even arguing with me about it? I don't pay it, arguing with me isn't going to make me pay it, go on spend the time researching what your Lord Masters have planned for you In the coming months.
I’m not arguing. I’m intrigued on your interpretation of the law and I find it interesting and entertaining how you think. Many times you shy away from responding or post some irrelevant bollox to avoid direct questions on what you have previously posted. If you don’t pay it that’s good for you. Makes no difference to me. It’s just funny you talk about not signing a contract so you don’t pay it yet you haven’t signed a contract to pay national insurance yet you pay it. Sort of contradicts what you’ve mentioned previous

·
Peace and Love...except In the Gym.
3,428 Posts
I’m not arguing. I’m intrigued on your interpretation of the law and I find it interesting and entertaining how you think. Many times you shy away from responding or post some irrelevant bollox to avoid direct questions on what you have previously posted. If you don’t pay it that’s good for you. Makes no difference to me. It’s just funny you talk about not signing a contract so you don’t pay it yet you haven’t signed a contract to pay national insurance yet you pay it. Sort of contradicts what you’ve mentioned previous
They take the Money out of wages, Council Tax you pay as you go or yearly, I don't pay it as they couldn't answer my questions, end of story.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts