UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Peace and Love...except In the Gym.
3,428 Posts
if it’s not the law then why do you get court summoned if you don’t pay it?
You lot are showing why you are too scared not to pay.
You don't have to go anywhere when the Council Summons you to Court, stop living In Fear.
Also you wouldn't even get to the stage of a Summons if you again asked which LAW says you need to pay and ask them to show you a Contract.
You lot keep telling me Its Legalisation which means nothing to me, I am Governed by Consent.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
You don't have to go anywhere when the Council Summons you to Court, stop living In Fear.
Also you wouldn't even get to the stage of a Summons if you again asked which LAW says you need to pay and ask them to show you a Contract.
You lot keep telling me Its Legalisation which means nothing to me, I am Governed by Consent.
Big dick Bubba in D wing don't care about no consent pal,you'll end up with an arsehole like a punched Lasagna.

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
You live in a fairy land
Font Screenshot Parallel Terrestrial plant Document

·
3,428 Posts
The only reason Wylde don’t pay council tax is because he’s still living in his nans box room init
Surprised you pay it, will Fight anyone In a Street Brawl like you're Jack Dempsey but scared of a threatening letter and/or Bailiffs lol.

So again, will you all just continue to pay without question no matter the amount, how much hardship you're in or how unreasonable It is?

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
Nope lived in the same 1 Bed Property with my misses for 5 Years now, haven't given them a Penny and never will.
Your house must be of the grid then no one knows about it. If you could get away with then everyone will be doing it. Infact I don’t believe you at all

·
3,428 Posts
Your house must be of the grid then no one knows about it. If you could get away with then everyone will be doing it. Infact I don’t believe you at all
So weak lol. I have a copy of the the Letter I sent them I will post it when we are back from Cornwall.

·
Newbie Trainer
358 Posts
If the Bailiffs can't find anything worth taking, it is 3 months in Prison apparently.

Edit: There must be exemptions for the Mentally ill/ incompetent though, so Wylde should be fine.

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
So weak lol. I have a copy of the the Letter I sent them I will post it when we are back from Cornwall.
could you reply to my previous quote to you questioning your interpretation of legalisation v law as you seem confused.

·
THE GUV’NOR
9,591 Posts
I can tell you now what will happen if you don’t pay your council tax ,they will take you to court and if you’ve got a job they will make an order that your employer pays them out of your wages monthly, if you haven’t a job or self employed they will send the bailiff round and if you have a car they will take it if it’s not on finance if you let them into your house they will take your goods to cover it ,if you have no car or assets on your drive and you don’t let them in to your house they will just send it back to the council as unrecoverable

·
3,428 Posts
@vetran
Wrong again. That has not happend and its been 5 Years? I didn't even receive a Court Summons and If I did it would be Ignored as Its a Civil matter and I'm not Obliged to comply or reply.

Can someone please show me the LAW which states we must pay Council Tax and the Contract we all signed stating we would pay.

If you can't, then you are admitting you're a Pussy and the Council are the Mafia demanding funds that are completely extortionate and unfair with services continually being cut while the amount rises.

Not only do you all comply you defend it like you do the Covid barrative, strange times we live in.

·
3,428 Posts
Its because his missus has a direct debit every month that pays it but keeps up the pretence that Wylde is an outlaw.
I can assure you my misses Is not paying the Council Tax lol, you lot are making me chuckle a bit now, showing that your just Cowards yet again.
Like I say will you just continue to pay forever without question?

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
@vetran
Wrong again. That has not happend and its been 5 Years? I didn't even receive a Court Summons and If I did it would be Ignored as Its a Civil matter and I'm not Obliged to comply or reply.

Can someone please show me the LAW which states we must pay Council Tax and the Contract we all signed stating we would pay.

If you can't, then you are admitting you're a Pussy and the Council are the Mafia demanding funds that are completely extortionate and unfair with services continually being cut while the amount rises.

Not only do you all comply you defend it like you do the Covid barrative, strange times we live in.
What are you talking about signed contacts for? Suppose you don’t pay tax or national insurance because you haven’t signed a contract to say you will?
Tell me what your understanding of legalisation is as you keep ignoring this question and yet I see your type the word LAW over and over in capitals.

·
3,428 Posts
What are you talking about signed contacts for? Suppose you don’t pay tax or national insurance because you haven’t signed a contract to say you will?
Tell me what your understanding of legalisation is as you keep ignoring this question and yet I see your type the word LAW over and over in capitals.
I'm sitting here cracking up at you bothering to type this, what does it change? I don't pay it, not sure what else to tell you apart from what I asked them?

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
I'm sitting here cracking up at you bothering to type this, what does it change? I don't pay it, not sure what else to tell you apart from what I asked them?
so by your logic as you have not signed a contract you don’t pay CT.

Do you not pay tax or national insurance due to lack of signature on your behalf therefore no contract as you put it?

61 - 80 of 83 Posts