UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Mr Universe
9,724 Posts
council tax is a feckin rip off.

theres some scruffy flats next to the gym i train at, a friends son got put in one by the council, kid on the way, dosser. Anyways, i was shocked and angered to find out the scruffy c##t only pays £7 a month council tax, £7!!! Two bedroom council flat.

im in a 3 bedroom bungalow and im paying roughly £7 a day!!!

he pays £7 a month, im paying £7 a day, but what do i get that he doesnt? Nothing! If im paying that much more than these scruffy c##ts i expect the streets in my estate to be relayed, zero pot holes and unicorns roaming free!

·
s u p e r g a y
2,891 Posts
I think Wylde probably sees herds of unicorns on a daily basis. The pot holes in his bedroom carpet.. he's probably cool with them as standard of living is very subjective don't you know :lol:

·
I don't sleep, I just dream.
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Reduced risk of getting stabbed? I'm sure there's no direct link but I bet there's some correlation between the two.
This is the main reason why I don't want to live in a council house. I'm not a snob, I just can't be arsed with the local dickheads.

·
Banned
348 Posts
Dont get me wrong. I love watching that lives in the wild with Ben Fogle and envy those sorts that give up on life and fckoff to the woods in a boat or log cabin and are free from bills and tax ect because society and the chaotic rat race is not for everyone.

But those that live like scruffs and avoid any contributions on the principle of living everyday of their lives just to get one over on the system is pretty pathetic and a pointless waste of life. Best of luck whoever choses that, because the system was here long before they came and it will still be here for hundreds of years coming long after you've gone!
its great until they get toothache...

·
I don't sleep, I just dream.
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 · (Edited)

·
Peace and Love...except In the Gym.
3,428 Posts
The alternative is to not pay and end up in jail. Jail, last time I checked isn't as nice as living at home. Call me fussy.
WRONG.
Thank you for again showing your Cowardice and showing how ruled by fear you are.
So will you all just continue to pay without question no matter what despite services continually being cut and Taxes going up?

·
Peace and Love...except In the Gym.
3,428 Posts
what do you mean Lol at legislation?
I'll ask what I asked the Council 5 Years ago for then never to write to me again.

Please show me the LAW which states I will pay.

Please show me the Contract I signed saying I would Pay.

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
I'll ask what I asked the Council 5 Years ago for then never to write to me again.

Please show me the LAW which states I will pay.

Please show me the Contract I signed saying I would Pay.
since when do you have to sign a contract for such things? Do you understand what legalisation is?
What is your interpretation or law vs legalisation? You seem to be getting confused.

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
Just don't Pay it, like I've said in the outer post, it's a voluntary payment not enforced by real Law.

Up to you though as someone has mentioned you need to be well versed in the real Law which most on here are not.
Just don't Pay it, like I've said in the outer post, it's a voluntary payment not enforced by real Law.

Up to you though as someone has mentioned you need to be well versed in the real Law which most on here are not.
if it’s not the law then why do you get court summoned if you don’t pay it?

41 - 60 of 83 Posts