UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
I don't sleep, I just dream.
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just looked a how much it would be for a 140 grand house in Cheshire, where I'm thinking of moving to, and it's 3 grand! Wtf! That's mental! Is it just the area or is the whole country like this?

·
Peace and Love...except In the Gym.
3,428 Posts
Just don't Pay it, like I've said in the outer post, it's a voluntary payment not enforced by real Law.

Up to you though as someone has mentioned you need to be well versed in the real Law which most on here are not.

·
I don't sleep, I just dream.
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just don't Pay it, like I've said in the outer post, it's a voluntary payment not enforced by real Law.

Up to you though as someone has mentioned you need to be well versed in the real Law which most on here are not.
Yeah, I'm not well versed in the law, so not paying will be a terrible idea.

·
Getting HUGE!
9,341 Posts

You are virtually illiterate so I doubt you are some super-legal genius. Ask any solicitor and they will tell you you are talking bollocks.

·
Getting HUGE!
4,522 Posts

You forgot that all acts fall under marine law and have no power on land where common law is the power.

I decided to become fluent in wylde99 during lockdown aka jjjjiiibbbersih

·
Title? Rank? WTF is this, we ain't soldiers, we're
14,674 Posts
Ask any solicitor and they will tell you you are talking bollocks.
It's a criminal offence not to pay CT.

Fines are admittedly low, but it DOES go to magistrates warrant, then bailiffs and there's a real danger of an entry being placed in your Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, thus scuppering your chances of getting any job with real responsibility or decent remuneration.

In a cash-strapped society, most councils opt to enforce all the way.

(What Ar Wylde, bless his THC-infused socks) is referring to is "Freeman on the land" bollocks and any magistrate won't entertain arguments from this perspective simply because Freeman's first tenet is to not recognise the established court system.)

In short, either pay the fu**ing council tax or spend a month sharing a cell with an intelligent, charming, sophisticated chap called Bubba who will affectionately call you "mah lil puppy". And when you get out (with a sore, lacerated bum infused with the spunk of all of Bubba's mates), you can always go on the dole to get a council tax exemption plus wash cars, deal drugs and mend fences for cash. By that time, all your loved ones would have f**ked off, citing reasons of incompatibilty. Your best friend and constant companion will then be a crack ho - @PSevens2017 a pic please as a warning. You and your new best friend can then share needles whilst huddled around a lit trash can on a cold November, discussing what to nick and where to sleep that night.

Knock yaself out. In other countries, you'd get a bullet to the head for not paying the government.

·
Premium Member
9,017 Posts
It doesn't matter a fck what people try to do to avoid paying CT. It's not going to happen no matter how many people say it can be done it's all wishful thinking!!

Remember the poll tax riots that went s**t shaped for the government?? Its THE only way!!! Quiet peaceful protests will never work as peaceful demonstrations have absolutely no impact as no ****er listens!!!!! Try organising a protest and let it take its course, a tried and tested remedy.... or so they thought. Only to be replaced with a flat-rate, per-capita tax on every adult, at a rate set by the local authority., now known as.....

Council tax!

Go out now in your 100s or 1000s protesting refusing to pay council tax and see what kind of police turn the fck up. I gurantee you a 10000% they wont be the same sort of police you've been seeing on youtube about the Black lives anti diesel gay pride victim tranny coloured unwashed fckin pink and purple rainbow rights that have been happening in recent events shouting "GET BACK, GET BACK!!!"

·
3,428 Posts
It's a criminal offence not to pay CT.

Fines are admittedly low, but it DOES go to magistrates warrant, then bailiffs and there's a real danger of an entry being placed in your Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, thus scuppering your chances of getting any job with real responsibility or decent remuneration.

In a cash-strapped society, most councils opt to enforce all the way.

(What Ar Wylde, bless his THC-infused socks) is referring to is "Freeman on the land" bollocks and any magistrate won't entertain arguments from this perspective simply because Freeman's first tenet is to not recognise the established court system.)

In short, either pay the fu**ing council tax or spend a month sharing a cell with an intelligent, charming, sophisticated chap called Bubba who will affectionately call you "mah lil puppy". And when you get out (with a sore, lacerated bum infused with the spunk of all of Bubba's mates), you can always go on the dole to get a council tax exemption plus wash cars, deal drugs and mend fences for cash. By that time, all your loved ones would have f**ked off, citing reasons of incompatibilty. Your best friend and constant companion will then be a crack ho - @PSevens2017 a pic please as a warning. You and your new best friend can then share needles whilst huddled around a lit trash can on a cold November, discussing what to nick and where to sleep that night.

Knock yaself out. In other countries, you'd get a bullet to the head for not paying the government.
Yet none of that has happend to me and I haven't heard from them in almost 3 Years so funny that.

No Victim no Crime.

·
14,674 Posts
Yet none of that has happend to me and I haven't heard from them in almost 3 Years so funny that.

No Victim no Crime.
Master criminal, aren't you?

A true ambassador to doing well and furthering both your life and that of your offspring.

·
Premium Member
9,017 Posts
Dodging the council tax is like those muderes who are still roaming who have been caught more than 30 years after their crimes.

No matter how long they've gotten away with it. Sooner or later some detective who has a couple of days spare on their hands will decide to re-open that case, play ball with some unfound DNA evidence and off to a court and life sentence you go.

My sister was screwed £1200 for an unpaid council tax bill after 5 years of moving house and went massivly overdrawn. Not because she refused to pay it, but because someone somewhere at the council after all that time found... oops. This isnt right!. Must have missed that one!.

·
3,428 Posts
Master criminal, aren't you?

A true ambassador to doing well and furthering both your life and that of your offspring.
Show me the Law please that says it is mandatory to pay.

Also please the contract I apparently signed, I don't remember.

·
14,674 Posts

·
3,428 Posts
1 - 20 of 83 Posts