UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feeling alot better since I began my training just over 2 weeks ago now,

Thanks for all your advice/tips and putting up with questions you probably heard before...

This week, im still hitting it hard and going all out with a mainly protein diet, virtually no carbs again and minimal fats.

Pro/Cons to doing this?

Suggestions?

Thanks

G

·
If you have no carbs you need plenty of fat and if you have plenty of carbs you should have minimal fat(not a smart idea) either do a ketogenic diet(its easier to work with but carb cycling is probably more enjoyable) or do the carb cycling both programs are easly found on this board.

Keep it up you energenic bunny you!

·
Road to Juniors 2011??!!
693 Posts
Are you trying to bulk or lose weight?

One of the best things I have learnt so far is the importance of rest, you get bigger with rest. I wasn't resting often and since resting more I have made a lot better gains!

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Con said:
If you have no carbs you need plenty of fat and if you have plenty of carbs you should have minimal fat(not a smart idea) either do a ketogenic diet(its easier to work with but carb cycling is probably more enjoyable) or do the carb cycling both programs are easly found on this board.

Keep it up you energenic bunny you!
Agree with Con on this one, Carb Cycling does work a treat, and alot easier to do than Ketogenic.

Geo

·
Newbie Trainer
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Both, pack on a bit of size whilst keeping lean.

Like anything you can always take it toooo seriously.

So im a bit more relaxed on my foods, but still mainly eating protein 6 days a week,

On an evening I do have some chocolate, and for instance this weekend it was my bday so we had a massive takeaway and I chomped on that quite well. lol

What im scared of doing is not eating enough, and working out hard and all for nothing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.