UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really struggling with mental health side effects along with pre existing anxiety issues, I want to come off gear but I'm worried it's gonna be a rough ride.
I started in April, I did 14 weeks on test and deca. I then did 8 weeks on 150mgs test E a week. I just started blasting again on test and deca but all I am doing is worrying and I'm not enjoying the process anymore.
After being on for 6 months is it likely to be very difficult to recover?
I believe I understand the PCT process well but people usually PCT after 12 weeks, not 26 weeks, also using deca which makes recover worse.

Just looking for advise really, has anyone recovered ok after long cycles?

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Im just coming off after a year on, its not too bad mate you have to be strong in your mind, the hardest thing for me is the lack of pump in the muscles and fullness of muscle in and out of gym but mentally, sexually etc all pretty normal, a little more de motivated and tired than usual but you have to expect that.
I ran HCG throughout the year though and only test/primo, deca will be harder to come off from. if you havent been doing so then get hold of HCG and blast it for a week or two before you come off then clomid/nolva for 3-4 weeks and just say strong for the PCT period then you eventually forget what being on feels like until the next blast lol

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
I am really struggling with mental health side effects along with pre existing anxiety issues, I want to come off gear but I'm worried it's gonna be a rough ride.
I started in April, I did 14 weeks on test and deca. I then did 8 weeks on 150mgs test E a week. I just started blasting again on test and deca but all I am doing is worrying and I'm not enjoying the process anymore.
I believe I understand the PCT process well but people usually PCT after 12 weeks, not 26 weeks, also using deca which makes recover worse.

People recover after years of blasting and cruising. Just get on with it.

·
Gym Addict
2,940 Posts

Ok mate this is an easy one.

1. The Deca is most likely your issue here so stop it now
2. Your e2 could be out of range ( massive problem )
3. You will recover as many have. I recovered after being on for 10 years and so has many
4. Go and get some bloods done ASAP just to see what’s going on
5. Don’t go cold turkey because low t is going to **** you over as well and you will have another battle and you won’t know what’s hit you either

When you were on 150 mg how did you feel ?

Your going to be fine everything will balance out and keep reminding yourself that. Most of this problem is your worrying about not knowing what’s going on. I’ve been there many times.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Yeah sounds like deca sides bro. Either grin and bare it, or just stop the deca, have a month extra on test alone, and then stop and PCT. That's my advise 🙏

1 - 5 of 5 Posts