UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why do people have too take the ****?? obviously i will need to be taking a test boost when i finish my current cycle what im asking is what should i be doin? if you have any usefull info please let me know thanks
 
G

·
Yeah, was considering a course of dbol myself so I'd be interested to know as I know very little about cycling gear and pct etc.

Some fellas I've spoken with reckon there's no real point taking Nolvadex and Clomid if the user is taking only one course - from what I can see, there's no evidence of bitch tits etc. Some even cycle much smaller amounts of gear over a longer period of time without pct etc. with no noticeable effects.

The reason I'm not on gear is because I know precious little about it and how to manage the side effects etc.
 

·
Pain is weakness leaving the body
Joined
·
253 Posts
pct is one thing thats baffales me alot...i mean dbol shouldnt mess with your testosterone levels too much so i dont see why the same type of pct is needed for a low dose dbol cycle and a test cycle.

i start a course of dbol a week on monday. im still not convinced pct is that necessery for a low dose
 

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
Joined
·
11,577 Posts
green19210 said:
pct is one thing thats baffales me alot...i mean dbol shouldnt mess with your testosterone levels too much so i dont see why the same type of pct is needed for a low dose dbol cycle and a test cycle.

i start a course of dbol a week on monday. im still not convinced pct is that necessery for a low dose
Oh dear!!

Dbol is test mate, just in table form if you like.
 

·
100+ kg
Joined
·
828 Posts
green19210 said:
pct is one thing thats baffales me alot...i mean dbol shouldnt mess with your testosterone levels too much so i dont see why the same type of pct is needed for a low dose dbol cycle and a test cycle.

i start a course of dbol a week on monday. im still not convinced pct is that necessery for a low dose
It is necessary, even in low dose a cycle messes with your own test production, it needs to get going again, that's what PCT is all about, letting your body do his own **** again.
 

·
Pain is weakness leaving the body
Joined
·
253 Posts
Suitelf11 said:
It is necessary, even in low dose a cycle messes with your own test production, it needs to get going again, that's what PCT is all about, letting your body do his own **** again.
i just cant see 30mg/day dbol shutting your entire test production levels down to the point where they need chemical assistant to get back on. My mate is on dbol and he says he is still working fine
 

·
100+ kg
Joined
·
828 Posts
green19210 said:
i just cant see 30mg/day dbol shutting your entire test production levels down to the point where they need chemical assistant to get back on. My mate is on dbol and he says he is still working fine
You recover faster with a proper PCT. And anyone who says he didn't need it and said he was fine without, he most likely didn't test his blood to see how 'fine' he was.
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top