UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

So I was hoping for all the guys who are on the enhanced avenue of lifting, could you give me some insight as to how coming off your 1st (or any other) cycle was?

Its my 1st cycle and my last pin tomorrow!!

Did the strength loss/loss of some size mess with your head?

Did you notice a lethargy for a while after, or any other adverse effects of coming off?

I am just super nervous... I have a 6 week PCT at hand of nolva/clom, I was just hoping you guys could share your experiences... cycle length, compounds used, difficulty/length of recovery and PCT used.

Thanks for replies in advance :)!

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
how long was your cycle and what was it?
It was long, 26 week total.

Week 1-16 Low dose test and eq with dbol.

Week 16-26 500mg test, 400mg NPP, dbol.

(dbol was 5 weeks, 1-5, 16-21)

Drop down to a cruise.
It is my 1st cycle and I am 26 years old, so will be taking 3-6 months off and going back on.

It doesn't matter as you will soon be on cycle again
As I said above I will be taking at least 3 months off, want to take 6 but temptation may get the better of me I will admit.

I think it does matter lol, is it not better to be informed instead of going in blind? That is the purpose of this community no?

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If your first cycle was 26 weeks of various compounds, you might have a few problems coming off with only Nolva and Clomid. That is a really long time to be suppressing your natural hormones. Unless you want to cruise(meaning you will continue supplementing testosterone at a lower doseage until your next cycle), you will lose some gains and it may take quite some time for your natural test levels to return. Depending on your personality, there may be some lethargy/depression as your muscles slowly get softer and less full, your strength and libido decrease, and you have a very low natural testosterone level. As a word of advice, I would invest in HCG to use DURING your next cycle.
Thanks for the advice, I am aware I pretty much messed up especially for a 1st cycle, I basically went with the 1st bit of advice I could from someone I know and continued, it has worried me about recovery, but I am just hoping for the best to be honest.

Next cycles will most likely consist of tren or npp for 12 week blasts and 12 weeks off as a rule.

I am expecting those sides to be fair, I may lengthen from 6 to 10 weeks of PCT depending on how I feel, I may also get mid pct bloods, will these show me true LH levels? Or is it best to wait a period of time after PCT? say a month or so.

·
Painfully Average
4,487 Posts
Thanks for the advice, I am aware I pretty much messed up especially for a 1st cycle, I basically went with the 1st bit of advice I could from someone I know and continued, it has worried me about recovery, but I am just hoping for the best to be honest.

Next cycles will most likely consist of tren or npp for 12 week blasts and 12 weeks off as a rule.

I am expecting those sides to be fair, I may lengthen from 6 to 10 weeks of PCT depending on how I feel, I may also get mid pct bloods, will these show me true LH levels? Or is it best to wait a period of time after PCT? say a month or so.
Id just cruise at TRT dose.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I can comment as far as I have gotten which is one week into PCT and I only ran 13 weeks Test E and Proviron with HCG throughout.

Feel fine so far, strength maintained, lost around 2kg in weight but I look better for it. Libido is more back to what I would deem normal. Hopefully it continues like this but only time will tell!

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lifting natty will never be the same.

PCT sucks

I just stay on B&C and life is good for now
I am already anticipating this! I speak with friends and they say their mind is 100% not in the gym and they end up really wanting to half ass it with no motivation...

It is a daunting thought as I dont want to fall into that spiral... but I guess we will find out over the coming months after PCT!

Id just cruise at TRT dose.
I would rather avoid cruising to be honest, I would rather come off, try and get my hormones in balance while eating and training... I guess willpower will really be tested. Have you been using long? would that be good advice for anyone who has just gone on their 1st cycle?

Lol I said I would do just one cycle..... Now im dying to jump on again
I remember I said that LOL! I havent even finished and I have already told my friends there is no such thing as only 1 cycle, its a whole new ballgame!

I cant fkn wait to get on the next one, worried about tren, but I want those hard clean gainsssssssss (yes yes I know its all in the diet, before parrots that out) xD

·
Premium Member
12,935 Posts
Many say time on equals time off. As for mid pct bloods, all these will demonstrate is as to whether your pct meds are legit or bunk. I'd would aver at your age that coming off for 12 weeks minimum would be wise, 16 would be better, then bloods to see where you are at. Sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear.

·
Everlasting
8,242 Posts
I am already anticipating this! I speak with friends and they say their mind is 100% not in the gym and they end up really wanting to half ass it with no motivation...

It is a daunting thought as I dont want to fall into that spiral... but I guess we will find out over the coming months after PCT!
I use to pct, the motivation is up to you, I find it harder to train, but I normally don't drink much caffeine so when I use to be off cycle I use to try tricking my mind/body with heavy caffeine pre workout, but still not the same.

The main thing is that you will lose gains, I am not saying that you will lose all your gains but there is no way to keep 100% of what you gained on cycle (unless you have insane genes I guess)

Still I am not saying B&C for life, as you end up in TRT and is injections forever which can be annoying in a long run

Proper pct is good for you, you may or may not end up feeling like an emotional chick (it vary from person to person) you may or may not lose motivation, my 2 cents is try to keep it positive, focus on training for gains and don't overthink how much you were better lifting or recovering better while you was ON.

At the end, you will be counting the days to be back on mate lol

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Many say time on equals time off. As for mid pct bloods, all these will demonstrate is as to whether your pct meds are legit or bunk. I'd would aver at your age that coming off for 12 weeks minimum would be wise, 16 would be better, then bloods to see where you are at. Sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear.
On the contrary, I prefer to hear sound advice based on my current situation which reflects a result aimed at long term health, so yes I will be coming off, 3-4 months as you state is something I am glad has been said, as I was thinking 3-6 depending on post cycle bloods and when I feel I am ready again.

I have faith that chances are my PCT is of reputable quality, some are from labs and some are UGL, both from good sources nonetheless, I am aware of the risk, but I have mitigated as best I can.

Thanks for chipping in bro.

I use to pct, the motivation is up to you, I find it harder to train, but I normally don't drink much caffeine so when I use to be off cycle I use to try tricking my mind/body with heavy caffeine pre workout, but still not the same.

The main thing is that you will lose gains, I am not saying that you will lose all your gains but there is no way to keep 100% of what you gained on cycle (unless you have insane genes I guess)

Still I am not saying B&C for life, as you end up in TRT and is injections forever which can be annoying in a long run

Proper pct is good for you, you may or may not end up feeling like an emotional chick (it vary from person to person) you may or may not lose motivation, my 2 cents is try to keep it positive, focus on training for gains and don't overthink how much you were better lifting or recovering better while you was ON.

At the end, you will be counting the days to be back on mate lol
Pre workout caffeine sounds like the best of a bad situation to be honest, I do it now, always have. I find it does help a bit, not sure how this translates to the lack of drugs though!

Cool regarding losing some gains, I will ramp up my diet for excessive calories and worry about fat loss at a later date, my soul goal right now is strength training and size gains, even with some fat (been a skinny kid my whole life so I dont mind).

I have heard about emotional PCT, partly curious to see if this happens and what it entails LOL.

Luckily I train with a chick who is on cycle now, the way its worked out is that when I'm off, she will be on (at least this time round), so we are there to motivate each other. It is her 1st var cycle, she is already scared about coming off haha.

I will keep that mind frame bro, if my strength really does go to s**t then I will go back to a hypertrophy based routine for a while while I am off until I level out.

Thanks so much all for the input so far!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.