UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
"Our Keith's miles bigger than you"
3,176 Posts
How much you've done isn't as much of a bragging right compared to how little you've done and still gotten the same results.

I know people who have done 6g of test per week and had negligable gains due to poor diet and training. Me included. (never done 6g though.....yet, lol)

·
100+ kg
828 Posts
suliktribal said:
How much you've done isn't as much of a bragging right compared to how little you've done and still gotten the same results.

I know people who have done 6g of test per week and had negligable gains due to poor diet and training.
Do such people exist? :lol:

Anyways, I need to talk to them bro, I'm upping mine to 6g too! Appears to be bad ass for me.

·
Looking Freaky
515 Posts
I do light cycles(been off 18 months) i've seen people do super heavy cycles and you just shut down your receptors,desensitize your system and crash more when you come off.My opinion is more is not better.I Know a guy who'll get through a multidose bottle of sustanon in a week no problem and pops oxys like sweets and while he's strong he looks like a bag of ****e.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.