UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys just woundering if any1 has had a colonic irrigation done or a home detox kit?

Im having some serious stomach issues bloat etc etc and am considering getting one done. i was guna get a home detox kit but not sure how i feel about the 5 day fast.

hilly

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Get it professionally done. I haven't myself but know people who have and they anaylise your...poopy and give you interesting things about your diet, what food to eat/avoid etc. Can all be done in couple of hours. If it's for health benefits, go for it. If it's just bloat, have you tried drinking MORE water and cutting the usual suspects, bread, dairy, gluten, etc, etc..all those shelves in tesco.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
musio said:
Get it professionally done. I haven't myself but know people who have and they anaylise your...poopy and give you interesting things about your diet, what food to eat/avoid etc. Can all be done in couple of hours. If it's for health benefits, go for it. If it's just bloat, have you tried drinking MORE water and cutting the usual suspects, bread, dairy, gluten, etc, etc..all those shelves in tesco.
I drink 5 litres min a day every day. dont eat any of the above bar some gluten from oats which i feel may be causing the issue. i do have some stomach distention which i have read having this done can help to some extent and not sure whats causing the bloat/discomfort but i removed all pro powders yesterday and still had issues.

have removed the oats today so will see how i go. also added in some actimel today

·
Getting HUGE!
1,009 Posts
10 pints of guinness should do the job

there was a previous post on this and one of the ladys on the forum posted some different tablets to take from holland and barrett i tried the colon ones and one other and by god did i have the craps

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
there are a lot of good literature on the net, lots of benefits and can prevent a lot of illness I think I'm changing my views on this.

Need to read more though, (without google I will so ignorant)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.