UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gym Addict
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen as im fairly new to all this, iv been advised to get this CNP promass,fuel and pro recover. Basically because the promass can also be used as a meal replacement whilst still containing all the stuff i need for training etc.

Can anybody vouch for cnp?

·
Premium Member
10,037 Posts
Excellent brand and British!

Been using CNP for years, used to buy nothing but CNP at one point, but over the years the knowledge and experience you pick up you tend to pick the best product for the job, which means buying some many top brands suppliers, Reflex, Boditronics, Ultralife, BSN, Gaspari, PhD, the list goes on.

one thing i will say, and this is just my personally option, is that some CNP products seem behind the times. Would love to see a new and improved weight gainer aswell as a more potent creatine blend and perhaps a Low-GI based MRP like that of Reflex Nutritions Progen. You look at products by VPX, BSN, Gaspari etc and there seems more science behind their product?

Still, CNP are one of the best supplement companies available today.

just my 2p.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.