UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright lads and ladies going out tonight clubbin in manchester going to rock club "Tilleys" or something like that.. Not been there before so don't know what its like I was just wondering if anyone knows any other good clubs to go to! rmember clubs with rock music and stuff! any tips when there?

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
er cupids,xanadu,adam and eves.....go further a field and go to infusion blackpool or the like tho,honestly will be money well spent lmao infusion they even let you stay the weekend and have theme nights.......

·
you wont know im a ninja till its too late
560 Posts
offo said:
Alright lads and ladies going out tonight clubbin in manchester going to rock club "Tilleys" or something like that.. Not been there before so don't know what its like I was just wondering if anyone knows any other good clubs to go to! rmember clubs with rock music and stuff! any tips when there?
Yeah i know im a week late but so what, in defence of Jillys if you like rock and metal its awesome, agreed there are a lot of spotty emo rock dorks out proving themselves but if thats not your thing go hang out in the old school room with ac/dc. Flippen love it there.

Truewarrior1 - couldnt agree more, R&B can lick my sweaty white metal nuts.

Weeman - you are inescapable, i bet if there was a thread on grooming kittens for shows you would have a sex story to go with it hehehehehehe!! legend (or leg end not sure haha)

·
Gym Addict
178 Posts
offo said:
i went hear when i was 14 haha im 22 now so it was a while ago

im not into that sort of music so it was a ****in horrible experience

loads of people jumpin on each other in a mosh pit danceing to marylin manson isnt for me

its got a decent sound system thow

i found my self wakeing up on the floor throwing up a few hours later

i was 14 thow haha

pure is prob the best club in manc thats in the print works

but its 3 different levels with dance and r&b which u prob wouldnt be into

but it has a monster sound system

and worth a look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.