UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody into these in general?
Can see them getting more popular with rise in cost of living. Not your market stall mock ups but genuine Fragrance companies cloning expensive scents as they cannot be patented.
Product Lighting Rectangle Font Eyewear

·
Premium Member
6,045 Posts
Club de nuit is a popular creed aventus clone isn't it? There's one or two fragrances similar to creed and I think only experienced hooter could tell the difference. Are there any good clones of bleu de chanel? Mind you the genuine version is only 80 quid

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Club de nuit is a popular creed aventus clone isn't it? There's one or two fragrances similar to creed and I think only experienced hooter could tell the difference. Are there any good clones of bleu de chanel? Mind you the genuine version is only 80 quid
Yes, I genuinely have people ask me what I am wearing when I use Club de nuit Intense Man, lots of compliments. Armaf do 3 clones of bleu de chanel but I don’t have any. I am starting with the Creed fragrances just because they are so out of my price bracket at nearly £300 now.

·
Premium Member
6,045 Posts
Where you getting these from? Does the scent not just wear off after a few hours?! Making them pretty pointless?!
No, some of the raw materials used in the original fragrances might be a higher quality but as I said before unless you're a perfumer or have a very in tuned nose, you'd never tell the difference. I have a fragrance that is similar to creed aventus at a sixth of the price for the same ml and my misses can smell it still after 8 hours with just three sprays.
To answer your question. If you're interested in a particular fragrance that is beyond what you'd want to pay, chances are there are YouTube videos where people will talk about one's that are similar, but a lot cheaper and the easiest place to buy them is ebay.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Regularly wear Dior sauvage which is about £80 not too bad, wanted to try creed for along time but refused to pay the prices so just brought that clone to try - not even sure what it’s supposed to smell like but for £25 if it’s nice it doesn’t really matter I guess

·
Registered
63 Posts
Personally, never bought replicas or clones, I either buy what I like and can afford, or I don’t bother.
As someone else correctly said you don’t get the strength or longevity out of them.
yes it’s cheaper, but what’s the point?

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
My ex Mrs got me a fake Aventus which I tried but it wasn't as good. I only buy 30ml of proper Aventus at a time and it lasts me about a year because I only spray it once or twice at a time. Every time I put it on, somebody makes a comment. Didn't happen with the oil so mustn't have been as strong or didn't react as well on my skin.

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
Anybody into these in general?
Can see them getting more popular with rise in cost of living. Not your market stall mock ups but genuine Fragrance companies cloning expensive scents as they cannot be patented. View attachment 215417
I wear the Clud de nuit intense at work and the amount of customers that comment and ask what it is...or those who assume it's creed then I tell them its a £25 jobby off ebay. Its really good and lasts a good amount of time. Quality stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Regularly wear Dior sauvage which is about £80 not too bad, wanted to try creed for along time but refused to pay the prices so just brought that clone to try - not even sure what it’s supposed to smell like but for £25 if it’s nice it doesn’t really matter I guess
If you ordered the EDT which you likely did for that price, don’t be put off by the initial projection as it dries down like Aventus when it settles. The Parfum version & Limited Edition addressed the harsh smell at the initial spray.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My ex Mrs got me a fake Aventus which I tried but it wasn't as good. I only buy 30ml of proper Aventus at a time and it lasts me about a year because I only spray it once or twice at a time. Every time I put it on, somebody makes a comment. Didn't happen with the oil so mustn't have been as strong or didn't react as well on my skin.
Dozens of Aventus copies out there, just need to research for best.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts

Some of these are not too bad.
I like the Sauvage and Spice Bomb ones.

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
I have both creed aventus and club de nuit, and as far as the smell goes i prefer the club de nuit, longevity is shite compared to creed but its a much more pleasant smell imo, i won't be getting creed again once it runs out thats for sure, and at £35 a bottle for the armaf can use as a daily.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts