UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aplogies if this is in the wrong place, was a little unsure.

Basically i'm after losing my gut, i've lifted on and off for a while and am now doing a carb cycling diet, was thinking of using exendrine because i've used them before and they seemed to work, however i would like advice on the use of clenbuterol and if it's for me.

I'm 6'1", and 120kg Bodyfat 36%

for the bodyfat measurement i used those electronic scales that measure it using electrice current, and i do know that they're not very accurate due to reading posts on here.

On the subject of my bodyfat it is pretty much all on my gut, my arms, legs and neck arent too bad but i have a 40" waist and a severely large beer belly.

my diet is as follows,

low carb day

meal 1 4 eggs, 5 brazil nuts

meal 2 promax diet with 2000mg cod liver oil

meal 3 can of tuna in spring water with rice and veg with teaspoon olive oil and 2000mg flax seed oil

meal 4 promax diet

meal 5 chicken breast with broccoli and 200omg cod liver oil

medium day

meal 1 oats so simple, promax diet

meal 2. 2 eggs, banana

meal 3 promax diet, banana

meal 4 can tuna with rice and veg

meal 5 chicken, broccoli

meal 6 promax diet

my nutrients for the two days are using pscarbs reccomendation although not to the tee, they have been working so far,

low

calories 1846

protein 231g

carbs 60.9g

fats, 75.1g

medium

calories 2007

protein 260g

carbs 146g

fats 42g

on my high/refeed day i eat the same things but just add pasta and more fruit to bring the carbs up.

For phys i do resistance 3 times a week and run 3 times a week, however the nature of my work means i walk a lot every day, between 4 - 8 miles. and i always do an hour of walking at 70% heart rate.

so basically do you guys think something like a clen and eca stack would suit me/my diet? any tweaks/info on any of the above would be welcomed.

apologies for the long post but was hoping to cover all info.

many thanks,

m

·
Newbie Trainer
8 Posts
my diet is as follows,

low carb day

meal 1 4 eggs(1 yoke 4 whites), 5 brazil nuts

meal 2 1 can tuna 2000mg cod liver oil

meal 3 chicken breast with rice and veg with teaspoon olive oil and 2000mg flax seed oil

meal 4 promax diet

meal 5 1 tub cottage cheese

meal 6 salmon with broccoli and 200omg cod liver oil

meal7 before bed 1 tub cottage cheese

always try to take whey protein straight after gym

medium day

meal 1 oats so simple(try natural oats less sugar), promax diet

meal 2. 4 eggs(scrambled), banana

meal 3 1 tub cottage cheese with bagel,

meal 4 can tuna with rice and veg

meall 5 promax diet

meal 6 chicken or salmon, broccoli

meal 7 1 tub cottage heese before bed

my nutrients for the two days are using pscarbs reccomendation although not to the tee, they have been working so far,

low

calories 1846

protein 231g

carbs 60.9g

fats, 75.1g

medium

calories 2007

protein 260g

carbs 146g

fats 42g

on my high/refeed day i eat the same things but just add pasta and more fruit to bring the carbs up.

For phys i do resistance 3 times a week and run 3 times a week, however the nature of my work means i walk a lot every day, between 4 - 8 miles. and i always do an hour of walking at 70% heart rate.if walking daily try something diffrent in gym like slow jog 20 mins,rower 15mins,crosstrainer 15mins bike 10 mins or if you can skip try to do 10 1 min rounds

so basically do you guys think something like a clen and eca stack would suit me/my diet? any tweaks/info on any of the above would be welcomed.

stick to good diet and cardio 4/5 days per week for 6 weeks you will be surprised what you can acheive naturally

apologies for the long post but was hoping to cover all info.

many thanks,

m

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
id say no for clen. not yet anyway. you would benefit more from the changes barrie's put into your diet and HIIT training. id only go for clen if all else fails, or your cutting for a contest....

·
Gym Addict
279 Posts
DaveI said:
id say no for clen. not yet anyway. you would benefit more from the changes barrie's put into your diet and HIIT training. id only go for clen if all else fails, or your cutting for a contest....
What he said. :thumbup1:

If I were you I'd wait until you got your BF down to at least 15% before you started using Clen.

In my opinion Clen should only be used to get rid of the stubborn fat that you still haven't shifted after extensive cardio and a good diet.

·
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Barrie, many thanks for the response. A couplr of things i didn't make clear in my origional post (i knew there'd be something!!!).

The reason i use promax so much is because of my job. basically i work away from home for two weeks at a time and in those two weeks i work 8 hours on and hours off solid for the two weeks, then have a week at home. I'll go into shift pattern in a few lines but the main problem i have with the extra food, i'e cottage cheese is that i share a kitchen with a 20 man team and i only have enough space in the fridge for half a shelf and the same in a freezer, this can't be changed.

now to my shift pattern, i work the hours as follows over two days then its repeated,

day 1

06.00 - 14.00 working

14.00 - 22.00 gym and sleep (gym straight after shift at 14.00)

22.00 - 06.00 working

day2

06.00 - 14.00 sleep the c.v (go for a run at about 11.00)

14.00 - 22.00 working

22.00 - 06.00 sleep

then back to day 1

Basically i use day 1 as my medium carb day and day 2 as my low carb day, but as you can see from my hours, on day two i'm only awake for about 11 hours so 7 meals is going some!! Apologies for leaving that out origianally, but do you have any other advice other than what you've already said?

DaveI, and S_soldier,

I am looking to compete once my bf is down, i was in very good shape about 7 years ago and was thinking of competing then but my weight has now balloned due to a health problem and sheer laziness. The advice on the clen is exactly the type of advicce i wanted so many thanks on that.

Guy's again thanks for all the advice so far, i think this might be turning into a diet thread rather than just about clen now so will see if i can get the thread moved.

Cheers,

m.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.