UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
610 Posts
Im currently on my 4th week on eph and caffeine stack and considering using clen.

How do you find the effects in relation to appetite suppressing and fat burning? and also any side effects? what dosage did you use

cheers mate

·
Looking Freaky
510 Posts
I have taken and will never use again... i just took one in the morning and couldnt sleep that night... also had severe CRAMP in both quads while doing cardio..... the biys in the gym were going to call an ambulance as i was just stuck... :rolleyes: ...

another guy i know took one and same with him he felt Wrecked for 2 days...

Steve

·
Newbie Trainer
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
L00NEY said:
Im currently on my 4th week on eph and caffeine stack and considering using clen.

How do you find the effects in relation to appetite suppressing and fat burning? and also any side effects? what dosage did you use

cheers mate
1 a day in the morning athen 2nd week 2 a day one in the morning one about 1-2pm

Dazzaemm2k7 said:
how many different brands have you used ?
Balkan, Sb Lab and now Lyka Labs

bigsteve1974 said:
I have taken and will never use again... i just took one in the morning and couldnt sleep that night... also had severe CRAMP in both quads while doing cardio..... the biys in the gym were going to call an ambulance as i was just stuck... :rolleyes: ...

another guy i know took one and same with him he felt Wrecked for 2 days...

Steve
I had cramp is well but I just increase my water and magnesium and they gone...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.