UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

i got my self some clen, its the chinese stuff in the tubs with 40ug on the side.

my problem is when taking clen if feels like i have a cold the following morning, sore throat, head aches etc.

i don't get the shakes and i don't get the stimulant effect

anyone else react like this to clen ?

thanks for your input

·
Newbie Trainer
34 Posts
underground clen is $hit its to hard to make the proper dosage and you dont no what in side the tabs or how much....

stick to HG stuff like Sopharma..

i never hurd of the side's your getin of clen..i no of 4 or 5 off hand now that are on it and love it...

only thing is the one guy drinks to much when he finish's a 6 wcker clen and then puts the weight back on lol..

i do tell him haha

·
Gym Addict
460 Posts
Nattys,low dosage are fine and that catabolic thing your talking about is kinase creatine release which with adaquet amount of protien can theoretically be benefical . My question is , I was reading an article and it said , it down regulates androgen receptors , is it true ?

·
Gym Addict
167 Posts
aseeby19 said:
Nattys,low dosage are fine and that catabolic thing your talking about is kinase creatine release which with adaquet amount of protien can theoretically be benefical . My question is , I was reading an article and it said , it down regulates androgen receptors , is it true ?
I'm currently cutting natty, so if I were to use clen would I just up my protein intake?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.