UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got some clen arrived this morning.. Have been trying out a new source and have made a couple of small test purchases the last few weeks..

I have read a few threads giving different views on this brand (yansuan) although they date back as far as 2007..Has anyone used these recently,any views on them..?

post-28774-143614195552_thumb.jpg

post-28774-143614195586_thumb.jpg

post-28774-143614195517_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Looks exactly the same as my mates used, said it was good had the typical sides (shakes/palps) but helped them define up a bit.

They said it smelt a bit lemon like in the tub lol

·
Newbie Trainer
46 Posts
I've used these, and didn't find them that strong compared to other ones I've used in the past - i swopped them for others when i was dieting because after i few days i couldn't feel them at all...

But i know others that have said they were fine... so that might just be me!

·
Balls of Adamantium
1,141 Posts
Have some of these bad boys in the cupboard but they are too strong for me! Sides are just too much, even tappering up from half a tab makes me feel like ****.

Had clen before and sides were tolerable but I think these are supper strength or something.

I guess up to you if you consider that a good review or not :D but they are legit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.