UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
currently on clen 2 on 2 off, but finding it a bit useless as them 2 days Ido cardio and still train.

can clen be ran longer or do you need an additional supplementation? Ketotifen works but impossible to get hold off , so next closest thing I found is diphenhydramine which is to be taken on a night time ?
Cheers all for the help

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
I’ve been using 80mcg a day of clen since start of prep with 15mg of Yohimbine with cardio fasted on a deflict diet and the weight is coming off.
are you in a calorie deflict?

·
Premium Member
8,216 Posts
Hi all.
currently on clen 2 on 2 off, but finding it a bit useless as them 2 days Ido cardio and still train.

can clen be ran longer or do you need an additional supplementation? Ketotifen works but impossible to get hold off , so next closest thing I found is diphenhydramine which is to be taken on a night time ?
Cheers all for the help
Run it low dose and daily. No effing need to do the on off on off shite with it. Just don't use the stupid doses fat lazy People do so it "feels" like it's doing something.

It's known for fat loss as people using it for breathing started getting lean.
20-40mcg per day is plenty. You do the work. Not the drugs

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’ve been using 80mcg a day of clen since start of prep with 15mg of Yohimbine with cardio fasted on a deflict diet and the weight is coming off.
are you in a calorie deflict?
Yes approx 300
I’m currently on 30mcg , going to keep at this dose until I feel the need to be increase the dose.
Was going to add yohimbine but one thing at a time.

Depends on the dose.
Doesn't need to be cycled.
Why do you use it in the first place?
Same reason as everyone else. Holding a lot of bodyfat and needing a boost in helping it aid come off.

Nobody does 2 on 2 off anymore.
That’s how long I’ve not took it for haha
Run it low dose and daily. No effing need to do the on off on off shite with it. Just don't use the stupid doses fat lazy People do so it "feels" like it's doing something.

It's known for fat loss as people using it for breathing started getting lean.
20-40mcg per day is plenty. You do the work. Not the drugs
cheers buddy, yeah 30mcg is what I started at can feel it working. Don’t think I’ll need to go above 40mcg probably Theyre 60 mcg tabs

·
Premium Member
10,036 Posts
Hi all.

Cheers all for the help
doing on off with clen is bro-science.

take everyday, tapering up and down.

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
I havent used clen in ages, missus uses a lot of it with T3 and Yohim, shes sure her coach tapers it down. I could be wrong, she cant remember. Find out in about 6 weeks time once her cycle is over.
I remember you saying before you missus uses the thermolipid or well has done in the past. With t3 and clen there is no need to taper down. Just finish and recover

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi all.

Cheers all for the help
Why do you do 2 days on, and 2 days off?

·
Premium Member
10,036 Posts
I remember you saying before you missus uses the thermolipid or well has done in the past. With t3 and clen there is no need to taper down. Just finish recover
Yeah she tried the Rohm Thermo liquid in the past, was shite. Most Rohm stuff is shite these days. Since using other brand meds like Yohimbine the difference in strength/quality is like day and night.
She started on 5mg Yohimbine by Status Labs and that 5mg was stronger than the 20mg Rohm she used on the cycle before.

·
Registered
Autoregulated at the moment
1,251 Posts
If her coach is telling her to taper down I would be asking the reason why and that’s for either compound clen or t3
I would assume it has to do with minimizing the body weight re-bound after the course is over.
Depending on how high doses this coach is telling this lady to run, then there might be some rationale of doing that.

But it all depends on how the coach is doing things, the way I would suggest someone to use those (if I even would) there would not be need for such "juggling".

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
I would assume it has to do with minimizing the body weight re-bound after the course is over.
Depending on how high doses this coach is telling this lady to run, then there might be some rationale of doing that.

But it all depends on how the coach is doing things, the way I would suggest someone to use those (if I even would) there would not be need for such "juggling".
The body won’t rebound if her calories are bumping straight back up which they won’t be so you just come off the drug and continue with the diet. Why prolong the recovery.

·
Registered
Autoregulated at the moment
1,251 Posts
The body won’t rebound if her calories are bumping straight back up which they won’t be so you just come off the drug and continue with the diet. Why prolong the recovery.
First of all if she even does?
Secondly and in a contest prep situation, you drop everything including anabolics and return back to your maintenance calories which you should and chances are there is going to be some degree of weight shift and typically upwards.
And not to mention and this not directly to her and with all respect, if the individual is even able to control him/herself after show.

Aaaaand lastly, that is not what I suggested. Something I've ran across multiple times via other coaches and stuff.
So again, not something I practice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts