UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
EFBB Winner
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading the sti thread got me thinking about years ago when i had chlamydia, i didnt know i had it for ages but i contacted it from a girl i slept with about 1 month before i found a regular sex partner. The girl i got it off contacted me and told me to get checked out that she thinks that she may have gave me chlamydia which turned out to be true . I then told the partner that i was sleeping with regularly to go and get check out but she came back and told me that she didnt have anything.

My Q is , is it posible to have chlamydia and have sex a few times a week with someone for months but not pass it on, im curious to know this as i think the other girl just didnt want to admit that she had chlamydia for reasons i dont no .

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
no its actual fact,i also know a few people who had it,were fuking about behind their wifes back and still having sex with wife 2-3 times a week,he had to go get checked out,came back positive,ended up having to break it to his wife,she went and got checked and she was negative,ended their marraige all the same.

·
EFBB Winner
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
weeman said:
no its actual fact,i also know a few people who had it,were fuking about behind their wifes back and still having sex with wife 2-3 times a week,he had to go get checked out,came back positive,ended up having to break it to his wife,she went and got checked and she was negative,ended their marraige all the same.
Thats crazy , i only slept with this girl once and she passed t on to me but the girl i was sleeping with for months on end a few times a week never got it . I thought if u had it and had sex once then you passed it on .

·
Start a stupid thread....and i will rip you a new
7,687 Posts
Razorblade said:
i unknowingly got sweetcorn down my japs eye once. went for a slash... it had more power behind it than a bb gun, ended up chipping my bathroom tile :cursing:
Poor tile :lol: :lol:

You and your c0ck ffs...i think you need a "c0ck contest" on here with Irish Beast :whistling:

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
pea head said:
Poor tile :lol: :lol:

You and your c0ck ffs...i think you need a "c0ck contest" on here with Irish Beast :whistling:
With all the coke IB does his is probably so covered in smegma it will add 4 inches to it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.