UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
81 - 100 of 151 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,540 Posts
Mines arrived today but I missed the delivery so I’ll get it Saturday now.
Be interesting to know how your gains are. Can it go through a slin? Are you jabbing pre workout or just daily at any time ?
I used a 29 gauge in my quad.

It's fine now, just rather unpleasant for a hour. Not sure if I'm gonna stick it out. Doing this daily seems ominous

I planned to do it daily but now think glute before bed may be best. Just don't know about weeks worth of glute jabs. I can imagine it raping my delts and chest

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
What would you even call that? Wouldn’t be a mass cos Mast, wouldn’t be a rip cos NPP.

[EDIT] just seen its called bulk350, dunno if I’d just mast to bulk personally but each to their own.
The mast is in there for 3 reasons:

1) the strong DHT offsets some of the mental sides of 19-nor that many users experience
2) the water flushing of mast offsets some (not all) of the water retention side of nandralone
3) mast is a moderately strong androgen and gives some additional CNS stimulation for strength

·
Banned
87 Posts
thinking in the context of "bulking" and "cutting" drugs is seriously outdated and sorta dumb, dude.
While this is true there are defo certain compounds that would be more “beneficial” for certain things. You wouldn’t run 300mg test E and 200mg of EQ with var and expect to grow as much as 300mg test E, deca/npp 200mg & dbol or sdol for example. Well, in my opinion anyways.

·
Banned
87 Posts
The mast is in there for 3 reasons:

1) the strong DHT offsets some of the mental sides of 19-nor that many users experience
2) the water flushing of mast offsets some (not all) of the water retention side of nandralone
3) mast is a moderately strong androgen and gives some additional CNS stimulation for strength
Some great reasons here that totally went over my head, thank you for that.

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
While this is true there are defo certain compounds that would be more “beneficial” for certain things. You wouldn’t run 300mg test E and 200mg of EQ with var and expect to grow as much as 300mg test E, deca/npp 200mg & dbol or sdol for example. Well, in my opinion anyways.
All things being equal (training, rest, diet) I doubt you'd see much difference between these two cycles 2-4 weeks post cycle when the water retention has dropped off.

Scale weight on cycle is not LBM gain

·
Premium Member
5,540 Posts
An aspect that seems to be less considered but that just occurred to me is the benefits of certain compounds on approach to competition. Mast, tren and var surly could be run up until competition day? Oxys/dbol and deca/npp possibly not?

It seems competitive use made it way via word of mouth to the bros who have clung to it for years.

For the average user the end goal imo would be quite similar providing they didn't supper from compound specific sides.

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
An aspect that seems to be less considered but that just occurred to me is the benefits of certain compounds on approach to competition. Mast, tren and var surly could be run up until competition day? Oxys/dbol and deca/npp possibly not?

It seems competitive use made it way via word of mouth to the bros who have clung to it for years.

For the average user the end goal imo would be quite similar providing they didn't supper from compound specific sides.
Tren due to its strong anti-catabolic properties is almost a necessity for physique competitors. OXY is commonly used 2-3 days out to bring fullness.

But what were talking about here is the aesthetic qualities of the various compounds; from an LBM accrual perspective all compounds work roughly the same.

·
Premium Member
5,540 Posts
Tren due to its strong anti-catabolic properties is almost a necessity for physique competitors. OXY is commonly used 2-3 days out to bring fullness.

But what were talking about here is the aesthetic qualities of the various compounds; from an LBM accrual perspective all compounds work roughly the same.
Yeye I do agree. A second aspect just popped to mind

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Mast is commonly used by strength athletes during all periods of training so definitely not just a 'cutting' drug.

Will be adding some into my next blast in prep for a PL meet.

·
Premium Member
5,540 Posts
Banged my oxy in the oven for 15 mins at 100 degrees and it's fully un crashed. The pan of boiling water clearly wasn't quite enough.

Just done 1ml VG and its vastly better. Back to perfectly acceptable

·
Premium Member
7,099 Posts
Mast is commonly used by strength athletes during all periods of training so definitely not just a 'cutting' drug.

Will be adding some into my next blast in prep for a PL meet.
What mastE dose do you find noticeably increases your strength and what other meds will you be running for the prep?
Are you a fan of short acting pre workout meds like Mtren/halo etc?

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
4,571 Posts
Banged my oxy in the oven for 15 mins at 100 degrees and it's fully un crashed. The pan of boiling water clearly wasn't quite enough.

Just done 1ml VG and its vastly better. Back to perfectly acceptable
mines hasn't crashed - yet.
So back to no pip?

Picked mines up today! probably do a mil tomorrow of oxy into the delt.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
What mastE dose do you find noticeably increases your strength and what other meds will you be running for the prep?
Are you a fan of short acting pre workout meds like Mtren/halo etc?
This will actually be my first time running mast so just gonna dose it at 400 with 600 test. See how I get on, you reckon that's a decent starting point?

Never used any short acting pre workouts but I'm tempted to try out test base/test no ester. Any exp yourself?

81 - 100 of 151 Posts