UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,654 Posts
Personally I wouldn't use it at all if it's crashing like that. It's been warm for quite a while now, and I don't see why it would crash so extremely.

If its crashing like that at room temperature, what's stopping it from crashing shortly after being injected? Sounds like you would be in a world of pain.
[/QUOTE
The average internal body temp of a human is 37° for a start. This bottle has been sitting a cupboard far cooler than that untouched for close to three weeks.
so unless you’re injecting into a corpse it doesn’t crash in the body
DG and SG had the same issue with theirs but in all the all the vials they’ve sold over the years there have been no pip issues that I’ve heard of.
If you don’t understand why it crashes in this was there are loads of brewing forums where a full explanation can be given.
The only thing that some of these injectable orals produce is slight pip on injection due to the solvents used but that goes within an hour at the most.
Pinning ANY uncrashed will not lead it crashing in the muscle.
You could always try it and report back your findings though Vin.

·
Registered
66 Posts
How many people on this forum are on chiron do you think lol.
Got there's test e now, better if they did orals as had to go hilma again which are good lab.
But yeah looking forward to using this and then will be using mass bulk mix.
Anyone used the bulk mix boys?
Cheers boys

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Got there's test e now, better if they did orals as had to go hilma again which are good lab.
Cheers boys
Using the bulk 350 mix at present - it's good; bloods will be back in next day or two and will confirm test levels but am progressing like crazy on this cycle

·
Registered
286 Posts
seems Chiron really have capitalised on the “pip pandemic” that struck the ugl world not long ago.
Thankfully I don’t suffer from pip but so many lads down my gym was crippled with the test enan last year and this year. For years and years Chiron was a more closed shop than dunning labs.wonder why they changed their policy never struck me as a greedy lab and always seemed happy with the customer base they had

·
Premium Member
6,654 Posts
Cheers boys
Yeah they definitely need orals on the list don’t they.
Good to see all the ancillaries they offer are proper Pharma. They’ve got some Proviron coming soon as well which will be a touch. I’ve not used genuine Proviron in years.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah they definitely need orals on the list don’t they.
Good to see all the ancillaries they offer are proper Pharma. They’ve got some Proviron coming soon as well which will be a touch. I’ve not used genuine Proviron in years.
Yeah mate be good when orals arrive as they should be decent with all the shit oxy about I'll be chuffed for some reason all the ixy I've had has been shit tbh

·
Premium Member
6,654 Posts
seems Chiron really have capitalised on the “pip pandemic” that struck the ugl world not long ago.
Thankfully I don’t suffer from pip but so many lads down my gym was crippled with the test enan last year and this year. For years and years Chiron was a more closed shop than dunning labs.wonder why they changed their policy never struck me as a greedy lab and always seemed happy with the customer base they had
Apparently the owner has got to pay for his eldests bar mitzvah at the end of year so had to generate some quick cash. Phuck me those Jews know how to throw a party !!!
Shalom!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
Update on the oxy @Todai

No pip day after either jab. Put 1ml in my quad today and instantly regretted it. Acceptable ache 2 hours later, no ache 5 hours later. Each jab brings me instant regret immediately after.

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
4,380 Posts
Update on the oxy @Todai

No pip day after either jab. Put 1ml in my quad today and instantly regretted it. Acceptable ache 2 hours later, no ache 5 hours later. Each jab brings me instant regret immediately after.
Mines arrived today but I missed the delivery so I’ll get it Saturday now.
Be interesting to know how your gains are. Can it go through a slin? Are you jabbing pre workout or just daily at any time ?

·
Premium Member
1,609 Posts
Mines arrived today but I missed the delivery so I’ll get it Saturday now.
Be interesting to know how your gains are. Can it go through a slin? Are you jabbing pre workout or just daily at any time ?
Did my first jab of the OXY today through a 27g and was absolutely fine. No pip - I only did 0.3ml mind

61 - 80 of 105 Posts