UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,099 Posts
Does it stink ye fooking house out with guaiacol chief?
Strange isn’t it. The DG and SG injectable oxy would always arrive crashed and unless nuked for 30 seconds daily, the oil would go thick like glue. Both were decent meds though.
The Chiron has taken a good three weeks to give that frosting effect but the oils viscosity hasn’t changed.
The pharmaqo oxy was like water and wouldn’t even crash in the fridge. It absolutely wreaked of guaiacol though and the sides it produced in me were identical to sdrol 🥴

·
Premium Member
7,099 Posts
Half of TM has
I’ve seen loads of stuff on TM about the primo 100 and 200 which is all spot on so no reason to believe the 150 will be any different.
Oh yeah I almost forgot. The injectable oxy doesn’t smell of anything. I was concerned it was just oil until the hormone started to separate 🤠

·
Premium Member
7,099 Posts
Plus the cnut lives in a squat so the only thing he can smell is stale half eaten pot noodles and erb.
The smell is mainly from mange. It’s tough finding the funds to look after seven dogs with only a smallish double room to live in.
Bradford’s a pricey place to live in these days

·
Premium Member
7,099 Posts
Personally I wouldn't use it at all if it's crashing like that. It's been warm for quite a while now, and I don't see why it would crash so extremely.

If its crashing like that at room temperature, what's stopping it from crashing shortly after being injected? Sounds like you would be in a world of pain.
[/QUOTE
The average internal body temp of a human is 37° for a start. This bottle has been sitting a cupboard far cooler than that untouched for close to three weeks.
so unless you’re injecting into a corpse it doesn’t crash in the body
DG and SG had the same issue with theirs but in all the all the vials they’ve sold over the years there have been no pip issues that I’ve heard of.
If you don’t understand why it crashes in this was there are loads of brewing forums where a full explanation can be given.
The only thing that some of these injectable orals produce is slight pip on injection due to the solvents used but that goes within an hour at the most.
Pinning ANY uncrashed will not lead it crashing in the muscle.
You could always try it and report back your findings though Vin.

·
Premium Member
7,099 Posts
How many people on this forum are on chiron do you think lol.
Got there's test e now, better if they did orals as had to go hilma again which are good lab.
But yeah looking forward to using this and then will be using mass bulk mix.
Anyone used the bulk mix boys?
Cheers boys
Yeah they definitely need orals on the list don’t they.
Good to see all the ancillaries they offer are proper Pharma. They’ve got some Proviron coming soon as well which will be a touch. I’ve not used genuine Proviron in years.

·
Premium Member
7,099 Posts
seems Chiron really have capitalised on the “pip pandemic” that struck the ugl world not long ago.
Thankfully I don’t suffer from pip but so many lads down my gym was crippled with the test enan last year and this year. For years and years Chiron was a more closed shop than dunning labs.wonder why they changed their policy never struck me as a greedy lab and always seemed happy with the customer base they had
Apparently the owner has got to pay for his eldests bar mitzvah at the end of year so had to generate some quick cash. Phuck me those Jews know how to throw a party !!!
Shalom!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,099 Posts
Mast is commonly used by strength athletes during all periods of training so definitely not just a 'cutting' drug.

Will be adding some into my next blast in prep for a PL meet.
What mastE dose do you find noticeably increases your strength and what other meds will you be running for the prep?
Are you a fan of short acting pre workout meds like Mtren/halo etc?

·
Premium Member
7,099 Posts
This will actually be my first time running mast so just gonna dose it at 400 with 600 test. See how I get on, you reckon that's a decent starting point?

Never used any short acting pre workouts but I'm tempted to try out test base/test no ester. Any exp yourself?
Yeah I think 400 is good starting point. To be honest though I think you’re missing a trick not using Winstrol. It my experience it blows most meds out of the water when it comes to stength gain and sides are nonexistent apart from some people complaining of joint issues.
Halo, Mtren, sdrol are the meds of choice for strength athletes although, as you know, sdrol is also a phenomenal tissue builder.

·
Premium Member
7,099 Posts
Been using Chiron for years now, always been decent. Didn’t realise it was popular on here nowadays, always been quite a low-key UGL with a loyal customer base. Looks like it’s gone a bit more mainstream.
And added a few nice bits to their range as well mate.
Orals will be completed by the end of July as well apparently

1 - 20 of 26 Posts