UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing as the last thread started, ended up in a bit of a fiasco, I thought I'd start again and keep this on track.........

It's only an update to say I've had 2 jabs now of 0.5ml of the T400

Both gave zero PIP and after 9 days, I've felt good, no drop in libido, general wellbeing is as it should be.

No bloods to check actual readings, but definitely feels well dosed.

So far so good.

Would happily use the Deca when I come to cycle again if the T400 is a marker

·
Premium Member
6,656 Posts
Does it stink ye fooking house out with guaiacol chief?
Strange isn’t it. The DG and SG injectable oxy would always arrive crashed and unless nuked for 30 seconds daily, the oil would go thick like glue. Both were decent meds though.
The Chiron has taken a good three weeks to give that frosting effect but the oils viscosity hasn’t changed.
The pharmaqo oxy was like water and wouldn’t even crash in the fridge. It absolutely wreaked of guaiacol though and the sides it produced in me were identical to sdrol 🥴

·
Registered
114 Posts
Strange isn’t it. The DG and SG injectable oxy would always arrive crashed and unless nuked for 30 seconds daily, the oil would go thick like glue. Both were decent meds though.
The Chiron has taken a good three weeks to give that frosting effect but the oils viscosity hasn’t changed.
The pharmaqo oxy was like water and wouldn’t even crash in the fridge. It absolutely wreaked of guaiacol though and the sides it produced in me were identical to sdrol 🥴
Thanks for not answering my question. 😂

·
Premium Member
6,656 Posts
Half of TM has
I’ve seen loads of stuff on TM about the primo 100 and 200 which is all spot on so no reason to believe the 150 will be any different.
Oh yeah I almost forgot. The injectable oxy doesn’t smell of anything. I was concerned it was just oil until the hormone started to separate 🤠

1 - 20 of 105 Posts