UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
push up or shut up
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was in town today and the misses said i should wax my chest so i thought id man up and do it, BAD MISTAKE it hurt like fcuk and i only 3/4 of the way thro i need a break,

DOES EVERYONE ON HERE WAX OR SHAVE OR WHAT??? :tongue:

·
Looking Freaky
772 Posts
had chest and shoulders waxed once, MISTAKE! my skin wasn't the same for two years after. besides that the pain was insane. shave every time now, take it down with electric then close with razor.

·
288 Posts
you get it done in a salon mate?

im getting my chest shoulders and back done before my hols, i know the girl from the salon well and shes told me it wont hurt much

hope shes not lying :laugh:

·
push up or shut up
2,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol ureil u calling me a bird huh? lol if wax didnt hurt so much blokes would always do it and u know it. womens pain barrier is completely different to mens!!:laugh:

·
Banned
716 Posts
i use veet its the boll0cks, smells a bit funky but does the job, shaving gives me a little rash and waxing makes me cry, i just paste some veet on 5 min before a shower and it all just comes away with the little scraper thing they give you

·
Premium Member
5,214 Posts
I've tried waxing, shaving, veet, even an epilator.

Honestly, waxing is my favorite, lasts the longest, not that painful, well it is haha but its only for 20-30mins!

Waxing lasts the longest, then epilating (worst pain I have ever felt, don't try it!), then veet (which actually lasts quite a long time, and im convinced it comes back finer?) then shaving, which works, but its such a chore!

·
Looking Freaky
846 Posts
jjmac said:
i use veet its the boll0cks, smells a bit funky but does the job, shaving gives me a little rash and waxing makes me cry, i just paste some veet on 5 min before a shower and it all just comes away with the little scraper thing they give you
Was thinkin about tryin a wee bit of veet before my hols next year but didn't know anyone who's used it and if it's anygood! Now I do :) oooooo can't wait to be all smooth n shiney :thumb:

·
Shaun The Shark
1,382 Posts
hurts to bad,, and i come out in spots so usually use clippers now,, gonna give veet for men a try next week,, my mate used it and worked a treat ,, im 1 hairy mofo tho, lol

·
Everybody wants to be GOOD, but not many are prepa
1,345 Posts
jamiedilk said:
so i was in town today and the misses said i should wax my chest so i thought id man up and do it, BAD MISTAKE it hurt like fcuk and i only 3/4 of the way thro i need a break,

DOES EVERYONE ON HERE WAX OR SHAVE OR WHAT??? :tongue:
Does your misses like you??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.