UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Packin' on the lbs
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a bit sick of having heavy, savoury foods in the morning. Eggs, oats and what not. My diet is spot on throughout the day, slow carbs lean meats, good fats, omega 3 capsules and other vits. I also stopped taking whey as it causes me to break out despite being low on lactose and every other protein powder is rank regardless of flavourings.

I was wondering, would it be terrible to have some cheerios with oat milk in the morning first thing? follow a couple of hours later by chicken and rice and a solid diet throughout the day.

I was looking at the nutritional values of these. Low fat, decent carbs and a low GI (apprently). Only 1g of sugar to.

Would this be okay or a bad idea?

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
If you don't want to eat heavy food in the morning then don't, and don't feel guilty either. Fcuk forcing yourself to eat stuff you don't like.

What about pancakes or something like that?

·
Packin' on the lbs
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ba baracuss said:
If you don't want to eat heavy food in the morning then don't, and don't feel guilty either. Fcuk forcing yourself to eat stuff you don't like.

What about pancakes or something like that?
Could do but I'd need to use milk. Suppose I could use oat milk. Thats is an idea actually, although im looking for something quick. I could alternate.

But generally they are ok then?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.