UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Haven't squatted in 4+ months. Had a session today and regained my love for the misery so decided to start a brief log. Currently stuck at 86kg on absolutely colossal calories, still hot sleeping, still miserable af 馃槀 roughly 15-18% I seem to hold it very well, I'm reasonably sure I'm closer to 18 than 15 but I find it very hard to judge.

Gonna have a push for at least 180+ triple by Christmas if possible. Main obstacle is multiple holidays between now and Christmas, I have made sure all the hotels have gyms so we'll see.

All squats are well past parallel, with sleeves only and 500mg test a week

Today's session was

Squat 27th July
60x5
80x3
100x3
120x3
140x3
150x3
160x2
170x1
140x7

I'm not gonna include any accessory work apart from leg press. I'd make a general log but my tendonitis is absolutely raping me so my other lifts are pretty dire

Starting point
Joint Shoe Shorts Leg Muscle

Premium Member
Haven't squatted in 4+ months. Had a session today and regained my love for the misery so decided to start a brief log. Currently stuck at 86kg on absolutely colossal calories, still hot sleeping, still miserable af 馃槀

Gonna have a push for at least 180+ triple by Christmas if possible. Main obstacle is multiple holidays between now and Christmas, I have made sure all the hotels have gyms so we'll see.

Today's session was

Squat 27th July
60x5
80x3
100x3
120x3
140x3
150x3
160x2
170x1
140x7

I'm not gonna include any accessory work. I'd make a general log but my tendonitis is absolutely raping me so my other lifts are pretty dire
I鈥檓 assuming you鈥檙e looking to gain size and not strength when you say you鈥檙e stuck at 83kg?? If so you need to dramatically increase rep range and decrease sets. This is a powerlifting protocol not a bb.
I鈥檝e assumed incorrectly havent I? If so, I apologise and now realise that a bolognaise, wank and zopiclone number two shouldn鈥檛 have taken place at 130am.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I鈥檓 assuming you鈥檙e looking to gain size and not strength when you say you鈥檙e stuck at 83kg?? If so you need to dramatically increase rep range and decrease sets. This is a powerlifting protocol not a bb.
I鈥檝e assumed incorrectly havent I? If so, I apologise and now realise that a bolognaise, wank and zopiclone number two shouldn鈥檛 have taken place at 130am.
Your presumption is partly right. Some of this is just number chasing for the fun of it.

This particular session was mainly a test to see where I'm at. I'll certainly not be carrying on with triples but will still likely be staying around the 5 rep range with the odd 20 rep finisher. I've spent the last few months doing 8-12 reps on leg press and fancy something different.

I do however swap things up as and when I feel like a change so we'll see how it goes.

Registered
Autoregulated at the moment
I love veins 馃槏
What's going on with your nutsack?
Is the peepee getting way too excited or something?

Premium Member
Haven't squatted in 4+ months. Had a session today and regained my love for the misery so decided to start a brief log. Currently stuck at 86kg on absolutely colossal calories, still hot sleeping, still miserable af 馃槀 roughly 15-18% I seem to hold it very well, I'm reasonably sure I'm closer to 18 than 15 but I find it very hard to judge.

Today's session was

Squat 27th July
60x5
80x3
100x3
120x3
140x3
150x3
160x2
170x1
140x7

I'm not gonna include any accessory work apart from leg press. I'd make a general log but my tendonitis is absolutely raping me so my other lifts are pretty dire

Starting point
View attachment 217645
Looking good mate.
Stack in the top left corner looks proper! What gym is that big boy?
I feel your pain. I did my first leg session in five months yesterday after my ham tear. Mate I can barely walk today. DOMS are unreal.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looking good mate.
Stack in the top left corner looks proper! What gym is that big boy?
I feel your pain. I did my first leg session in five months yesterday after my ham tear. Mate I can barely walk today. DOMS are unreal.
Little ghetto spot in Huddersfield called Top Bodies.

Between squatting and cycling there's never a day where my legs feel or function as normal legs.

Premium Member

Today's session was

Squat 27th July
60x5
80x3
100x3
120x3
140x3
150x3
160x2
170x1
140x7

Starting point
View attachment 217645
Do you even lift bro?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Currently feel like a sack of shit. Haven't slept well in months now. Absolute zombie mode.

Gonna carefully time some tactical caffeine tomorrow, bang an ungodly amount of oxys and try a squat session.

Diets been out the window this week, absolutely no appetite nor motivation.

Hoping for 140/145 5*5 depending on how alive I am.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts