UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today is friday, that means at 1pm its my cheat meal time :)

only thing is i cant decide between all you can eat pizza hut, or a KFC fully loaded meal and 3 spicy wings.

now usually im with the colonel all the way, but just recently KFC has been slacking, i got a sh!tty leg as my 'piece of chicken' when usually i got a nice piece of thigh :cursing: . AND the chips were cold, as was the bun. w4nkers.

so what would you lot prefer, the hut, or mr kentucky???

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
14 piece bucket of chicken and a large cheese pizza. Strip some of the chicken and place on the pizza.

If you don't ask for fresh, crispy and hot fries they'll give you the ones which have been laying about for 20 minutes. Just tell them exactly what you want.

·
Banned
1,897 Posts
KFC Bargain bucket. Biggest you can get. With beans. Not coleslaw urgh.

I had dinner out with the missus last night. Havent eaten that much in 1 sitting for a long time. I couldnt finish my Ultimate Burger :(

·
I have the power!!! grrr
968 Posts
I really love pizza but I love KFC even more! so I say KFC, bargain bucket, and with gravy. Like SiPhil says, tell em what you want, none of the ****! :D

·
1,797 Posts
well I dont usually go for KFC, as theres no KFC nearby and im not in the mood to go travel all the way to twickenham for a cheat meal.

But if I had to choose, deff KFC, I personally always have pizza, and am gettin bored of it!

·
http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/member-journals-picture
1,272 Posts
Merat said:
well I dont usually go for KFC, as theres no KFC nearby and im not in the mood to go travel all the way to twickenham for a cheat meal.

But if I had to choose, deff KFC, I personally always have pizza, and am gettin bored of it!
mate if you live in K-town theres no need to trek to twickers! There is an awesome kebaby opposite the old gala bingo next to the train station. Failing that, head down to BK!

as for the cheat meal, just get whatever tickles your pickle at 1pm. But may i recommend 48 jaffa cakes with cold milk? that is some gooood shizzle right there!

·
Rising from the ashes
8,231 Posts
A GOOD KFC is hard to beat... but a sh1t one is just awful. If you go the KFC route, demand fresh and the pieces you want. You spend too long looking forward to a cheat meal for it to be a sh1t one when you have it!!!

Enjoy whatever you go for mate :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.