UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
1,797 Posts
once every week, usually on fri or sat or sunday, depends when I feel it round those 3 days.

Usally a pizza from sainsburys and half a tub of haagen daaz, nuthin major but nice none the less.

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts

·
Gym Addict
457 Posts
weeman said:
nice thread whoreage:thumbup1:

i am drawing to the close of this cheat 'week' before starting the rest of the road to next show,i didnt even fancy idea of pizza till i opened this thread now am thinking ordering one frm my kebab shop not sounding to bad an option right now:whistling:
mwahahaa thank you very much. Don't get much oportunity for any other type of whorage these days so why not!? :laugh:

Having corned-beef and cheese sarnie cravings myself... droooool

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
TprLG said:
mwahahaa thank you very much. Don't get much oportunity for any other type of whorage these days so why not!? :laugh:

Having corned-beef and cheese sarnie cravings myself... droooool
see there you go with the corned beef and cheese thing again,my mind remained untainted of that lushness till i came in here as well.

Local Spar is about to get hit,just waiting for a mate to arrive,shall quickly exit him when he gets here and make my way like a man on a mission to get 12'' spicey mince pizza and off into spar for corned beef whilst i wait.

damn you biatch:cursing:

·
Gym Addict
457 Posts
weeman said:
see there you go with the corned beef and cheese thing again,my mind remained untainted of that lushness till i came in here as well.

Local Spar is about to get hit,just waiting for a mate to arrive,shall quickly exit him when he gets here and make my way like a man on a mission to get 12'' spicey mince pizza and off into spar for corned beef whilst i wait.

damn you biatch:cursing:
hee heee HEEEEEEE

·
Gym Addict
460 Posts
Every Sunday followed by herbal dieuretics ... oh. And am really bad

12" pizza with oven chips and raisins

Or

1 liter choc ice cream with half a pound of brownies .12 "pizza .10-8 oat bars

Choclate bars ocassionaly

·
Gym Addict
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Off for a 60 mintue tabbing beasting sesh with a 40lb pack, but when I'm done I'm gonna hit Dominos for half price pizzas again.

Me luvs me MOD90 discount card!!!

·
Getting HUGE!
2,450 Posts
On keto at the moment and have been for about 8 weeks, I do a binge.. sorry 'carb up' for about 36 hours over the weekend. I have just started this evening and already had a pack of Oreo's, 6 spud waffles with bacon and I'm half way through a bag on Nando's crisps lol. It reminds me how I managed to put so much weight on in the first place :lol:

Still, come back leaner every week though, over compensation and all that :D

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
jjmac said:
every friday without fail i have a KFC fully loaded meal, and 3 spicey wings :)
Just introduced KFC back into my diet last friday after 11 weeks of cutting.

I had it again this friday and plan to for future fridays! :thumb:

·
www.rickymoorefitness.co. uk sponsored by Reflex N
120 Posts
i have a cheat dat every sunday till 2 weeks out from a show. this sunday i'll have bacon, eggs, hash browns toast an beans for brekkie, 2 pizzas from pizaza express for lunch and a triple cheese whopper meal and ice cream in the evening with protein shakes nuts and fruit inbetween

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.