UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this is the right place to post this, has anyone ordered from these before? Put in an order 10 days ago got an email one day later saying everything I had ordered they had supplier probs with, although they still show they have some in stock on their website.

Would I accept something else, I said yes and they said they would send it out the next day. Long story short nothing arrived not answering my emails or phonecalls, paid by visa debit card, am I covered on this if I dont receive anything after 30 days. Yes im a MUG. thx

·
Lift, Eat, Rest, Repeat.
1,057 Posts
If you don't get ether the goods or a refund, then contact your bank and dispute it,

there is some protection with a visa debit card under the visa debit chargeback

scheme.

·
Mitch
7,012 Posts
May I suggest you open a paypal account for future purchases.Most companies accept them and you are guaranteed your money back if you don't receive your goods .This is from experience.

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
I have just had to order a form from my bank to dispute my online order from these jokers! i ordered a musclepharm product and it said 2-3 days for delivery 1st class royal mail, 11 days later, im still waiting! i sent them an email a couple of days ago demanding an explaination, no reply, so finally today i decided to phone (several times!) and no answer, finally realise that this is probably a con and its bang out of order!! something should be done regarding these idiots!

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
Just recieved an email saying exactly the same thing as Pyle who originally posted about these idiots said.

The email: Hi Steven, Thank you for contacting us. This is actually the third email we have sent you in response you your order. These may be in your spam filter if you have not seen them? The MusclePharm Shred Matrix is currently unavailable. We sold the last of our stock a few weeks ago and nobody else through our network has any imported either. At this stage we are unsure if the product is even still made? Our email requested your advice on the order. We do have suitable alternatives including Anabolic Designs Shred-a-bull, but if you could offer more info on your goals I may be able to offer an ideal solution?I anticipate your response.Healthy regards-- Cheapdiscountsupplements.com - The Biggest Brands at Discount Prices

God im so f'#king angry! Reported this to my bank but its annoying that these idiots are still being allowed to do this to people!

·
Newbie Trainer
3 Posts
Worse than i thought! Its a proper con artist scam, BEWARE!!!! Ive done some digging and found numerous different forum posts about this website and a chap called MIKE DELVIN, proper con man, hes been doing this to people for last 5-6 years under different website names!! Suffice to say ill be taking this further but doubt anything will be done but ill try my damn best even if i have to track down anne robinson herself! lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.