UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alrite guys/girls

im lookin to buy some cheap but quilty protein anybody know any good websites ive been lookin but maybe some ppl may know of some hidden websites

cheers

·
www.maximumsports-nutrition.com
71 Posts
Ive pretty much used every site out there and just about every brand in the last 10 years, I have my own outlet so get a good choice, I currently use a Hard Labour Nutrition - Nutri Delicious Whey.Tastes good but if its cheap protein you want its a bit pricey.

·
Hero in the making
664 Posts
I've been using megafit.com recently. Seem to have some right good deals on sometimes.

Other times just use the usual, discountsupliments, bodybuildingwarehouse, and sometimes bulksupplimentsdirest.

·
Gym Addict
129 Posts
R11cky said:
my protein FTW!
Agreed.

Just compared

MyProtein 5kg (£34.95 + £3.95 p+p) Vs BodybuildingWarehouse 4Kg (£34.99 + free delivery)

MyProtein = 55p per 50g protein (choc nut)

BBW = 63p per 50g protein (choc)

Price above are the delivered prices so takes into account delivery charges.

Plus, MP have always had stock. I've looked at BBW 3 times in the past and have been out of stock each time.

MyProtein FTW

·
Premium Member
2,930 Posts
99DC said:
Agreed.

Just compared

MyProtein 5kg (£34.95 + £3.95 p+p) Vs BodybuildingWarehouse 4Kg (£34.99 + free delivery)

Plus, MP have always had stock. I've looked at BBW 3 times in the past and have been out of stock each time.

MyProtein FTW
Thanks for the support. Price is one area we want to keep sharp, but quality is our prime focus. All products are made in the UK to ISO9001 UKAS standards and used by many elite athletes and teams which proves the quality (they regular test).

MP

·
UK-Muscle Sponsor
5,629 Posts
99DC said:

We're sorry about the stock issues and we are working to ensure we're fully in stock, all the time. Premium Whey has been phenominally popular because we launched it at such a great price. That has lead to issues in maintaining stock levels. In terms of the rest of our own-label range, everything from Creatine Monohydrate, to Caffeine, CEE, Tribulus and our other great value items, are consistantly in stock and you get amazing value on those aswell (with our trademark free shipping) :)

In terms of the figures quoted, those aren't our competitor's prices. Their price is £44.95 + shipping for their 5kg and it is only through price matching with us that you get the better price. Had we not launched Premium Whey, you'd be paying £10 more.

Our price for Premium Whey on the other hand, is an advertised price that's open to anyone - for proof of this, please see any of the adverts in Muscle & Fitness, Flex, Men's Fitness and elsewhere where that price is advertised. We want as many people as possible to enjoy our great tasting whey, and going off the reviews, many already are:

Bodybuilding Warehouse Premium Whey Protein Review - click

At the end of the day, no matter which company you decide to use, you're going to get great value. However, the major advantage of shopping with us is that we're not just a bulk supplier. We sell bulk supplements (and we will be expanding our range further), but we also sell the leading branded formulas at excellent prices too.

For example:

- USPLabs Jack3d - there is no product similar to this in the bulk supplements world, and it's now the world's most popular pre-workout formula

- Better Body Sports D-Aspartic Acid - the hottest ingredient on the planet right now, and only available branded

- Gaspari SizeOn - possibly the best reviewed intra-workout supplement in the world, and exclusively available from Gaspari retailers

We're not just a bulk supplier - we just happen to offer some of the best branded supplements, and some of the best bulk supplements all in one convenient spot :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.