UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am looking to go to Phuket next year, Jan - Feb time just for 10 days and I have never really gone abroad so am a bit lost on where to go for cheap flights, there are a million and one company's on google, but don't wanna get shafted.

Accommodation I can sort out cheap as I will be staying at a Muai Thai camp, its just the flights. I will also be looking to go later in the year for at least a month!

Any help appreciated.

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
My mate is just back from here. He said that he's going back in Jan as is there High season over there. All he needs is flights as he can sort out a hotel for like £8 a night or sumit daft like that.

Return flights were coming in at about £400 return ish. Heahrow i think, but im sure you could get them cheaper if you look around.

Geo

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
genesis said:
Thor im speaking to my man in thailand later (not my boyf or lady man!!) he gave me a few good links last time i spoke to him but cant remember the now, i'll hook you up later dawg...
Nice one Marc, let me borrow your Lady man when I go out there! Nice one!

Cool mate thanks a lot :thumb:

Geo said:
My mate is just back from here. He said that he's going back in Jan as is there High season over there. All he needs is flights as he can sort out a hotel for like £8 a night or sumit daft like that.

Return flights were coming in at about £400 return ish. Heahrow i think, but im sure you could get them cheaper if you look around.

Geo
I know I cant believe how cheap stuff is out there Geo mate, its crazy. £400 aint bad at all. Thanks as well :)

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
Thor don't forget to pay for the flight with a credit card mate, all these airlines going bust its a good way to get instant cover if your airline goes pop, if you don't you could get stranded and become a ladyboy urself:D

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tel3563 said:
Thor don't forget to pay for the flight with a credit card mate, all these airlines going bust its a good way to get instant cover if your airline goes pop, if you don't you could get stranded and become a ladyboy urself:D
You do have a good point, dont want to be left out of pocket! Ladyboy I hear theres good money in that :thumb:

Cant rep you again :(

·
8,379 Posts
Check www.skyscanner.net and of course expedia and travelocity. Be prepared to fly on a non-legacy airline (i.e. not BA or the like) and to change planes, possibly more than once. Try all the bucket shops like Flight Centre and try to beat them down. And as tel said, get Mr MasterCard to pay for it.

·
.....train hard or fcuk off!!!
2,041 Posts
Mate i've spent hours looking for flights coz i was thinking about going out there for new year, you might get one for about 450 but that will be with at least one stop off in somewhere like Mumbai, maybe two stops!!

I was looking for direct flights and the cheapest is about 800-850. Just go on cheapflights.com and take it from there.

Let me know what you come up with coz i think i'm gonna go easter time, don't like the thought of being taken the pi$$ out of with the prices at new year!!

·
you talking to me
755 Posts
im going over in april for the new year. A mates booking flights next month he said the going rate is about £450 and its best to book direct with the airline.

BTW most are with 1 stopover in singapore

G

·
hi m8,i go to thailand about twice a year,always go with emirates.

i live in leicester so i fly from birmingham,stop in dubai for 1 hour and then on to bangkok,best airline ive ever used,loads of legroom,excelent food and entertainment system,plus free bar all the way!!

brand new boeing 777s.

i pay £550 return...book with dial a flight..020 7459.3935.

if your staying in phuket take a trip to koh pee pee lee,maya bay,the most beautiful place in the world,its where the film the beach was filmed.

have a good time and be careful of the katoeys!!! :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.