UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gym Addict
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of changing up my routine but im still gaining some strength and started to see a bit of size. Im on week 4 of a test e 500mg a week cycle and 30mg dbol. nearly finshed the dbol,

im doing a 4 day split just now but i started 4 weeks before my cycle so its been 8 weeks obviously, and would i benefit from changing it up????

Also why is the results from the gear taking so long to kick in!!!!!

·
Banned
10,161 Posts
olliep said:
I was thinking of changing up my routine but im still gaining some strength and started to see a bit of size. Im on week 4 of a test e 500mg a week cycle and 30mg dbol. nearly finshed the dbol,

im doing a 4 day split just now but i started 4 weeks before my cycle so its been 8 weeks obviously, and would i benefit from changing it up????

Also why is the results from the gear taking so long to kick in!!!!!
chill bro it will all come together early days,aas arnt no magic bean though and like been said is your diet up to much, also nothing wrong with changing routine its good to keep the body guessing.

·
Gym Addict
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wa thinking that the gear could have been fake, but i dont think my mate would bump me. The dbol is from pro chem labs, and the test e is iranian stuff!!! I heard good things about these and have check the link for fake and legit gear.

Diet is good maintain 4000kcal at the mo, thinking of cutting nearer the end of the cycle, is this wise????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.