UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this forum but here's the first post...

Being a newbie to steroids I'm clueless on where to source them. I have done my research and found sites like 'hench club' & 'roids2go'.
Before I make an costly order I tested and bought some Dbol... it came the next day which was awesome. The brand that made the steroids are CENZO PHARMA.

(There is a whole load of websites on the cenzo pharma website)

Are these guys legit?
Before I make my bigger order i want to ensure I'm not going to throwing my money down the drain.

Many will come back to me saying 'take it for a week and see for yourself' but I'm not what some might call 'a test rat'.
I want to know if these guys are G2G?

Has anyone got actual experience with these guys as they are pretty new to the scene ( I have read on another forum )

All answers are very much appreciated

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yeah I'm using cenzo test300 on week 3 and seems good, on the cenzo pharma website they have a list of "authorised re-sellers"

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
New to this forum but here's the first post...

Being a newbie to steroids I'm clueless on where to source them. I have done my research and found sites like 'hench club' & 'roids2go'.
Before I make an costly order I tested and bought some Dbol... it came the next day which was awesome. The brand that made the steroids are CENZO PHARMA.

(There is a whole load of websites on the cenzo pharma website)

Are these guys legit?
Before I make my bigger order i want to ensure I'm not going to throwing my money down the drain.

Many will come back to me saying 'take it for a week and see for yourself' but I'm not what some might call 'a test rat'.
I want to know if these guys are G2G?

Has anyone got actual experience with these guys as they are pretty new to the scene ( I have read on another forum )

All answers are very much appreciated
Your dbol came the next day and it was awesome….

Are these guys legit?
Before I make my bigger order i want to ensure I'm not going to throwing my money down the drain….

was the dbol awesome or not? If so, you’ve answered your own question surely?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I added Cenzo Deca to my Sustanon cycle, running sus every 4 days and deca every 8 and tomorrow is my 4th pin (of deca). Just starting to really notice significant strength gains and I'm adding more sets to my routines so I'd say its gto

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I added Cenzo Deca to my Sustanon cycle, running sus every 4 days and deca every 8 and tomorrow is my 4th pin (of deca). Just starting to really notice significant strength gains and I'm adding more sets to my routines so I'd say its gto
My third pin of cenzo deca is Sunday, how you feeling? Lol it's always exciting using a lab for the first time haha,

·
Registered
32 Posts
My third pin of cenzo deca is Sunday, how you feeling? Lol it's always exciting using a lab for the first time haha,
Yesterday I trained shoulders and I got some decent sets on each exercise, doing 5 to 6 sets instead of my usual 3 to 4, I always train a bit lighter with shoulders and go for more volume but I could have added more sets. My shoulder pressing 100% got heavier though, last working set I went a bit heavier than I would normally go. Strangely looking forward to legs today :LOL:

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Yesterday I trained shoulders and I got some decent sets on each exercise, doing 5 to 6 sets instead of my usual 3 to 4, I always train a bit lighter with shoulders and go for more volume but I could have added more sets. My shoulder pressing 100% got heavier though, last working set I went a bit heavier than I would normally go. Strangely looking forward to legs today :LOL:

Same, my legs are way up on weight and shoulder press. Even tho it's only been 3 weeks lmao, not sure if it made a difference that I'm always on test or not. Lol maybe placebo, but I'm happy with cenzo so far anyway aha nice to hear it's going epically for you too bro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts