UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who you reckon is gonna win? I put 25/1 on celtic as they are a goal down potential return is 26 hehe so not fussed if they lose to much but 25 quid would be nice thinking of putting a quid on 7/1 on a draw make a money back then but if not then i lose 2 quid not to fussed about that either but decent returns on a quid lets just hope for celtic hey!

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
the goal was offside T.F...so it was lucky and you know it :D '

i int into footy so much to be honest i just like to put small flutters on the under dogs incase they win and get a decent return,,

Betfair hey? i was on ladbrokes...damn bastards......

I did win 60 quid on wales under 21s v ireland but dnt know who won any more but one team won by 20 points i should of bet my team in the 6 nations would of made a fortune... My mate was saying wales under 21s in football are starting to get fairly good but i have no idea to be honest

i think i will switch to betfair after this

·
EFBB Winner
4,222 Posts
Yeah it was offside mate, no question about that, bad decision from the lino.

Betfair is the only place to bet online in my opinion, always far better prices than the other online bookies.

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Team1 said:
Im a Rangers fan so....mneh!

Kinda want to see Celtic get pumped but i do tend to support them in Europe....in the latter stages :)
Im with you dude on that one.

Wasnt that long ago i was down in Manchester for the Cup final.

Still Celtics away record in Europe is terrible.

They tend to hammer teams at parkhead, but get shafted away from home.

Geo

·
Getting HUGE!
1,334 Posts
The linesman and ref's yesterday were very average my teams goal was very offside and your team had 2 goals offside but both won. Celtic would need to be at full force/squad to challenge manc u.At the end of the day the best teams won and celtic have been poor/have got the results this champions league campaign (lucks ran out bit like ****nals by the time the quarter finals come round then all the offsides missed will be spotted pens not given, dodge ones given thats football).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts