UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
First tried it a while ago pal got some from CBDistillery,a lot of the time my mind races from one topic to the next and i find it very hard to slow down and relax.. now I'm not sure if it was placebo when I fist used it but it did seem to steady my mind somewhat and make me feel generally more relaxed..I have no issues with sleep pal and fall asleep at the drop of a hat so didn't notice much of a difference regarding sleep.
I feel you with the bit about your mind racing! I get this as soon as I lay my head at night every night 🤦‍♂️
I think I’m gonna give the CBD a go and see what happens 👍

·
Registered
76 Posts
How does it help regarding this pal?
I'm a ****ing nightmare when I have social events coming up,hate being in large groups,had many a panic attack sat on courses at work when there's groups of people in one room (feel like running full steam at the wall)
Suffered with anxiety for many years and tried CBD to help in certain situations but wondering what benefits phenibut has after reading this?

Defo not wired up right but who is :)
It's a GABAergic so does all that wonderful neurotransmitter stuff (sciencey) small dosages just give a sense of calmness and we'll being. Larger dosages can really help with sleep. It's advised to use sparingly to avoid tolerance build up usually.
It's basically GABA with a phenyl grouping attached to cross the blood brain barrier.
Picamillion is similar with a niacin molecule attached to help it pass over, because the GABA molecule on its own is said to be too large to pass through from what I've read on it.

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
I feel you with the bit about your mind racing! I get this as soon as I lay my head at night every night 🤦‍♂️
I think I’m gonna give the CBD a go and see what happens 👍
I'm usually that tired by the time my head hits the pillow I haven't got time to lay and think pal,mind races all day though.
Up at 4:20am and I'm lucky if I see 10pm on a night 100mph all day o_O

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
As probably stated above but aint got all day to read, but legitimate CBD that is even somewhat beneficial is expensive, i've tried it all and if anything it kept me awake more, it almost gave me energy, it might have other benefits but as for a sleep aid it did not help me, an indica spliff does the trick tho 👌

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
How does it help regarding this pal?
I'm a ****ing nightmare when I have social events coming up,hate being in large groups,had many a panic attack sat on courses at work when there's groups of people in one room (feel like running full steam at the wall)
Suffered with anxiety for many years and tried CBD to help in certain situations but wondering what benefits phenibut has after reading this?

Defo not wired up right but who is :)
I'm probably wired similar. Really loathe being around a lot of people especially if I don't know them all too well.

Phenibut takes away 90% of the unease in these situations for me.

Combine it with a stimulant like caffeine and it makes you quite social, even extroverted.

I never got any benefit from CBD honestly. I think most "natural" remedies are snake oil really. Pharmaceuticals were invented for a reason. They just work better.

·
Premium Member
1,410 Posts
I'm probably wired similar. Really loathe being around a lot of people especially if I don't know them all too well.

Phenibut takes away 90% of the unease in these situations for me.

Combine it with a stimulant like caffeine and it makes you quite social, even extroverted.

I never got any benefit from CBD honestly. I think most "natural" remedies are snake oil really. Pharmaceuticals were invented for a reason. They just work better.
What's the recommended dose for first time use pal? Do you have caps or raw powder?
Is it ok to discuss where is best to buy it from?
Found a site online that has decent reviews but unsure if it's ok to mention it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
For folks with anxiety / sleep issues, you might want to look into the red strain kratoms (to be used with respect).

I haven't used the red strains, but I do use the green strain sparingly for good focus, calmness, energy enhancing benefits when under pressure / work deadlines.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi All

Has anybody had any experience using CBD oil while using Trenbolone? Did it aid in your sleep 😴 and did you have any negative side affects?
2 iu of growth hormone before bed and youll sleep like a baby, thats my personal experience not fact you may be different, igf-1 des made me sleepy at night also when i used it to help recover from an injury.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Keeping a correct sleeping strategy is the key , what is the last two things you do before bed/sleep , and every time you do those same thing before sleep, your brain will start to associate those things with sleep. Not against comatosing yourself before sleep with "stuff" , we all do this time to time, who with what different to person to person. But long term, correct ritual is the key. One sleep doctor said to me one time actually, that "if person can't sleep at night , he owns something to the daytime." So what helps to sleep better , things i've seen and tried , have all been said already. Gaba phenibut, weed , cbd, gh. But i would actually add sleeping meds, zolpidem. Addictive and so on, i would agree, but the safety profile short term is actually good. Good about them is they have a clean profile, they do what they suppose to do , nothing other that much. Downside is the addiction part. Phenibut bad part is, the half life and time it starts its effects vary so much and takes long time to kick in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I believe that if you decide to use cbd, then you should treat it as a vitamin or dessert. Cannabis will not have an immediate effect, it only adds to the overall treatment. Of course, there is a positive effect from long-term use, but in this case there is a risk of getting addicted. And if you're going to use it, make sure you get a decent isolated concentrate made from specially grown female CBD strains from a reputable company. I advise you to order goods from the Internet, for example, I order from here https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/product-category/cbd-flower/ because I trust them and I know that their products are of high quality.

·
Gym Addict
691 Posts
As probably stated above but aint got all day to read, but legitimate CBD that is even somewhat beneficial is expensive, i've tried it all and if anything it kept me awake more, it almost gave me energy, it might have other benefits but as for a sleep aid it did not help me, an indica spliff does the trick tho 👌
Was the CBD strain sativa by any chance? Most CBd brands are sativa strain, check CBD Brothers out they do indica strain CBD as well as sativa and hybrid.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
2 iu of growth hormone before bed and youll sleep like a baby, thats my personal experience not fact you may be different, igf-1 des made me sleepy at night also when i used it to help recover from an injury.
Not a bad idea that bro 👍

21 - 37 of 37 Posts