UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Has anybody had any experience using CBD oil while using Trenbolone? Did it aid in your sleep 馃槾 and did you have any negative side affects?

Registered
Personally I think if you're going to use CBD at all it should be treated like a vitamin. It will have zero immediate impact other than a placebo. It's positive effects come from long term use. And if you are going to use it, make sure you get a decent isolated concentrate made from specifically grown female CBD strains, from a reputable company. Alot of it is just all the byproduct from hemp out there.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Personally I think if you're going to use CBD at all it should be treated like a vitamin. It will have zero immediate impact other than a placebo. It's positive effects come from long term use. And if you are going to use it, make sure you get a decent isolated concentrate made from specifically grown female CBD strains, from a reputable company. Alot of it is just all the byproduct from hemp out there.
Thanks for your insight! Yes I agree with you regarding getting a decent isolated concentrate. There are so many crap CBD oils out there !

Premium Member
Any recommendations pal?

Registered
Try some high strength valerian root extract first. 500mg -1g. Phenibut can lead to dependency on it for sleep. Saying that, I use valerian root every night anyway so.... each to their own.

Premium Member
Try some high strength valerian root extract first. 500mg -1g. Phenibut can lead to dependency on it for sleep. Saying that, I use valerian root every night anyway so.... each to their own.
I've come off a daily phenibut before. It's about 4-5 days of insomnia/withdrawal.

I'd take that risk of that vs. guaranteed insomnia with tren. But by all means try the hippie stuff first. 馃槃

I'm back running phenibut every night now and see no reason to ever come off. Works great and is cheap as chips. Also gets rid of 90% of my social anxiety.

Registered
I've come off a daily phenibut before. It's about 4-5 days of insomnia/withdrawal.

I'd take that risk of that vs. guaranteed insomnia with tren. But by all means try the hippie stuff first. 馃槃

I'm back running phenibut every night now and see no reason to ever come off. Works great and is cheap as chips. Also gets rid of 90% of my social anxiety.
Valerian root works straight up. Especially high dose. I've had issues sleeping for years, and it's the only natural thing that I've found to work.

Agree on the phenibut too though, cracking stuff, great at lower dosages for social benefits and higher dosages can konk you right out.

Gym Addict
Hi All

Has anybody had any experience using CBD oil while using Trenbolone? Did it aid in your sleep 馃槾 and did you have any negative side affects?
I got better results using Strom supportmax nuero PM edition and when things were really bad 5mg Of Melotonin which you can get from iHerb

Premium Member

How does it help regarding this pal?
I'm a ****ing nightmare when I have social events coming up,hate being in large groups,had many a panic attack sat on courses at work when there's groups of people in one room (feel like running full steam at the wall)
Suffered with anxiety for many years and tried CBD to help in certain situations but wondering what benefits phenibut has after reading this?

Defo not wired up right but who is :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
How does it help regarding this pal?
I'm a ****ing nightmare when I have social events coming up,hate being in large groups,had many a panic attack sat on courses at work when there's groups of people in one room (feel like running full steam at the wall)
Suffered with anxiety for many years and tried CBD to help in certain situations but wondering what benefits phenibut has after reading this?

Defo not wired up right but who is :)
Did the CBD help at all with anxiety and sleep ?

Premium Member
Did the CBD help at all with anxiety and sleep ?
First tried it a while ago pal got some from CBDistillery,a lot of the time my mind races from one topic to the next and i find it very hard to slow down and relax.. now I'm not sure if it was placebo when I fist used it but it did seem to steady my mind somewhat and make me feel generally more relaxed..I have no issues with sleep pal and fall asleep at the drop of a hat so didn't notice much of a difference regarding sleep.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts