UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
why the fook would you keep asking a little girl to repeat what she saw/heard when it was obviously him and his wife playing salami surprise....

he is delighting in her explaination.... ''and what did daddy say? ....and what was mummy doing? '' ....ffs

nice parenting skills right there.

·
Rising from the ashes
8,231 Posts
cmon guys

Kids do sh1t like this all the time, they hear and see wayyyyy more than we think. I had similar discussions with my mum and dad when I was a littleun, and I remember them creasing themselves up just the same.

Only oddity here is he taped it and put it on the net, thats modern tech for you.

Love it at the end when he turns to the mum and says "see what you did" as if it was all her fault :lol:

·
Beware, black belt keybord warrior!
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rs007 said:
cmon guys

Kids do sh1t like this all the time, they hear and see wayyyyy more than we think. I had similar discussions with my mum and dad when I was a littleun, and I remember them creasing themselves up just the same.

Only oddity here is he taped it and put it on the net, thats modern tech for you.

Love it at the end when he turns to the mum and says "see what you did" as if it was all her fault :lol:
x2 well said mate ;)

·
Beware when natural selection lets loose a thinker
1,796 Posts
haha thats hilarious, mommy said ah ah daddys said uh uh! :D

^ why doesn't everything have to be turned into something sick, theres nothing sick about this video only what's in your head. :confused1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.