UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
829 Posts
Just come back from hospital, with what is confirmed as the beginings of an abscess.

Two days ago i did 525mg (1.5ml) of test in the delt, seemed fine, but as i was jabbing, i got interupted by mate entering room, which lead my to push pin in to the end white bit. Last jab of cycle no less :(

Well two days later, and its a bit painfull and warmer than the rest of my body, started to get flu like symptoms and feel stiff in the torso. So i decided to aspirate it and check. I found a bit of puss, so went right to hospital, they have given me some anti-B's and said i have caught it really early aas it was hard to determine if it was.

I defo know it was my technique and laxing of jabbing protocol, as this time i did not wipe the top of my multi-vial. Feel so stupid but you live and you learn eh!!!

Edit0 the doctor talking to me lectured me on the use of steroids, he aasked what i was using to which i replied test. He replied by asking Deca?? "No" i replied, "thats a 19nor"

Then he states that the cleaanest gear to use is Sus and Deca, and that if there is anything he doesnt know about gear, it isnt worth nowing lol.

I just sat there looking apologetic as he was helping me out, the first two docs wernt sure, where as he come in, felt it and said yep, abscess!!!

·
Banned
716 Posts
so when it was sore/warm etc, u jabbed into it to check for puss? ouch!!

glad you caught it in time mate, got a mate that jabbed his bi and refused to goto the docs untill he had a second peak coming out sideways off his bi, rushed him to hospital sliced his bi open, scraped all the crap out, left the wound open, re-scraped the next day. left him with a sh!t looking scar.

i normally go to the end of the pin :s

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
It amazes me at how the Dr's think they know.. they know loooooads but a little on each subject.. so its very likely that people like us that have spent years researching Pharma AAS / UG AAS / Ancillaries actually know more than the Drs.

In January this year i had a slight complication, after doing a power winter bulk and gaining 20lbs i went straight in to a cut and was on T3 and in my 1st week i did an hour of extreme cardio right before bed and took 100mcg T3.. anyway my heard didn't want to come down and it was beating like a drum all night in a strange way so i bricked it and went to the hospital...

Anyway was found out in the end to be a Thyroid Storm and was no real danger, but what i also learned was how little the Dr's know.. as i was bulked up i was carrying some water retention and the Dr tried to convince me that it was permanent! I just said ok thats funny as when i cut the water comes off and he said no no its cushings syndrome!... Wtf lol? What i did get out of the experience was a full day of medical checks on my heart and everything else. Which turned out to be 100% fine.

And lol the Dr even said "Looking at this report your body has stood up well to your steroid use.. even your bloods are fine considering your on cycle but it says here at the bottom of the report that one more cycle will damage your heart / body.. so don't do one another one as you'll of ruined your body.

Ahh LOL

·
Gym Addict
120 Posts
The Raptor said:
It amazes me at how the Dr's think they know.. they know loooooads but a little on each subject.. so its very likely that people like us that have spent years researching Pharma AAS / UG AAS / Ancillaries actually know more than the Drs.

In January this year i had a slight complication, after doing a power winter bulk and gaining 20lbs i went straight in to a cut and was on T3 and in my 1st week i did an hour of extreme cardio right before bed and took 100mcg T3.. anyway my heard didn't want to come down and it was beating like a drum all night in a strange way so i bricked it and went to the hospital...

Anyway was found out in the end to be a Thyroid Storm and was no real danger, but what i also learned was how little the Dr's know.. as i was bulked up i was carrying some water retention and the Dr tried to convince me that it was permanent! I just said ok thats funny as when i cut the water comes off and he said no no its cushings syndrome!... Wtf lol? What i did get out of the experience was a full day of medical checks on my heart and everything else. Which turned out to be 100% fine.

And lol the Dr even said "Looking at this report your body has stood up well to your steroid use.. even your bloods are fine considering your on cycle but it says here at the bottom of the report that one more cycle will damage your heart / body.. so don't do one another one as you'll of ruined your body.

Ahh LOL
lol ...... I bet your really concerned now !!! Fu**in idiots think we're retards. Mind you, unfortunately there are some of us that are, which ruins it for everyone of course.

·
Banned
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jjmac said:
so when it was sore/warm etc, u jabbed into it to check for puss? ouch!!
Yeah man, had to be done, was in worl all day and my shoulder was ****ing me off.

two out of three of the doctors used LVH(lrft ventricle hypetrophy) to scare me. i just answered back saying that occurs in natty athleates also!!

·
Unless you're a bodybuilder you only rent food
5,555 Posts
gambitbullet said:
To early to say, only started anti-b's today. When i aspirated yester day it felt a lot better and lsss restrictive immediatley
If it starts to reduce, it's likely that the antibiotics are working, and I'd leave it.

But once an abscess gets well encapsulated antibiotics are less effective, and ultimately it may need lancing.

If you can bear it, aspirating might help, but you need to use a fat needle, maintain scrupulous sterility and don't pierce the other side of the abscess. It's best to get someone else to do it.

·
Banned
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cheers man, im also new to shoulder shots so i think draining it myself is a bad idea atm, i was just deparate. How long dya think it will take for ani-b's to take effect.

im on 2000mg of flucloxacillin and 2000mg phenoxymethylpenicillin

·
Premium Member
10,941 Posts
if these doc's all know fvk all,stop running to them when you get a problem,they know more than you think,but wont advise you on gear use,if thats what you want?

·
5,555 Posts
gambitbullet said:
cheers man, im also new to shoulder shots so i think draining it myself is a bad idea atm, i was just deparate. How long dya think it will take for ani-b's to take effect.

im on 2000mg of flucloxacillin and 2000mg phenoxymethylpenicillin
PMd you.

·
5,555 Posts
mal said:
if these doc's all know fvk all,stop running to them when you get a problem,they know more than you think,but wont advise you on gear use,if thats what you want?
Most docs may not know much about gear, but abscesses are one thing they do know about, as they see them often!

Nowadays they try treating them first with antibiotics as they'e non-invasive and would have to be given anyway, and lancing an abscess is usually messy and smelly.

Antibiotics, except in early high doses aren't very effective against big deep-seated abscesses such as IM injections can cause - a good reason not to inject too deep but just deep enough.

·
Banned
170 Posts
gambitbullet said:
Im thining of Aspirating it agian, would this help or hinder recovery
I would not recommend this as it could spread bacteria or introduce bacteria into other areas outside the abcess wall that is formed by the adjacent healthy cells in an attempt to keep the pus from infecting neighboring structures.

If they had felt a need to lance they would have done so, in any case this is normally done with a trocar or swann morton #11

·
Banned
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gsedge1 said:
Sounds nasty mate.

Can these occur anywhere in the body as easily or is there less chance of one occurring in say the glute?
Anywhere foreigh bacteria is introduced. Thats why i ****ed up with my sterility eg not swabbing the multi vial

·
Banned
170 Posts
gambitbullet said:
Anywhere foreigh bacteria is introduced. Thats why i ****ed up with my sterility eg not swabbing the multi vial
The bacteria (either gram negative or gram positive) could have either been resident on the skin or as spores on the vial or even within the UGL itself.

Problem is with any multi-vial and UGL is there is no quality accreditation to ISO 9001 or external audits on any IMS procedures and it's not very likely you are going to get HEPA air filtration.

Even if the product was sterile there is always the chance of cross contamination once pierced so I would dispose of the product.

Where possible always look to purchase pharma 1ml amps which are single use.

That is why even in the medical trade there is a move towards SUSSI as bacteria is quite prevalent and resistant to removal and spores are everywhere

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.