UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many People Probably Heard Of Him And Seen The Film Rise Of The Footsoldier, Had Any1 Seen Carlton Leach When He Was At His Prime, What Do U Guys Think Of His Size And Shape ?

·
Mine's bigger than yours!....My dad, that is!
295 Posts
Er....Don't believe all you see in films that are NEARLY, loosely based on the occasional fact but are actually pure FICTION, mate!!

·
Little Lion
12,516 Posts
He was on that tv documentary with his new wife... the one about gangsters wives/girlfriends and girls who actively seek out that type to date etc.

Didnt look big on it but suppose he is older now...

·
Banned
5,342 Posts
Zara-Leoni said:
He was on that tv documentary with his new wife... the one about gangsters wives/girlfriends and girls who actively seek out that type to date etc.

Didnt look big on it but suppose he is older now...
No, Carlton is a lump. Believe me. :whistling:

G

·
Brilliant film footsoldier- absolutally crap book- more than a few films have been made about the gang and the shootings- so no smoke without fire

·
Premium Member
9,017 Posts
No he was a lump.

My ex's dad knew all them and did prison time with Pat tate.

Dont know much how true the film is but i know the pizza shop scene with pat tate was 100% real to every last detail.

G

·
footsoldiers a great film.

craig fairbrass as pat tate was brilliant.

looking at that picture of carlton leach and tony tucker, you def wouldnt fancy those two on your doorstep looking for you

·
on me phone in the squat rack... -_-
1,093 Posts
Iv just read his book, im quite fond of the guy to be honest. Him tony and craig were HEAVY juicers big guys, tony especially! Craig was portrayed as a bit weak in the film but purely because carlton didnt like him.

·
Premium Member
10,036 Posts
Pat Tate was the biggest of the 3, there are pics of Pat in prison and hes ripped.

dont think Carlton is that tall, just stocky.

Leaches book, Muscle, is a great read. Whether its all true or party fiction i dont know, probably is, but still a gripping read, especially as i work the doors.

·
Pain is a weakness leaving the body!
909 Posts
I've seen the film and read Carlton Leach's book Muscle which I actually enjoyed. It tells about the moor murders and the film rise of the foot solider has been embellished quite a bit.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've Read The Book Muscle, Great Book And Carlton Leach Is In The Film Twice Once At The Beggining As One Of The Hooligans Who Come To Help The Actor Whos Playin Carlton Leach And In The Gym Seen, Carlton And Tony Tucker Were Minders For Nigel Benn Weren't They ?

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
andysutils said:
No he was a lump.

My ex's dad knew all them and did prison time with Pat tate.

Dont know much how true the film is but i know the pizza shop scene with pat tate was 100% real to every last detail.
afraid not mate the pizza shop guy was attacked but there is a police photo of him after the event it was little more than a scratch to the forhead, he later withdrew his statment after finding out who tate was....

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
scouse2010 said:
I thought there s only that and essex boys.is there anything else ?
essexs boys, bonded by blood, bloggs 19, and last man standing. last man standing is writen by nipper ellis the bloke who shot pat tate in the arm, it is a good book bonded by blood is by far the best account of the essex boys, and a film is being made.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.