UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,441 Posts
Having read multiple posts on here from people who want to lose fat requesting ideas and even wonder drugs...ths stock answer has been Diet and MORE CARDIO work. There are no real shortcuts from what I have read, so having taken that on board and being the owner of some fat that needs to go I have decided that there is only one way to get shot of it and thats by upping my cardio work. Its easy for me as I go to the gym then onto work so its not like another journey I just leave home a bit earlier.

...I have only been working out for a short time but have found that things are happening, lost 4 kilos in about ten days from 3 sessions of cardio (X Trainer and Rowing) and weight training. So I have upped my cadio to a daily thing and weights every other. To instill some variety and some support into the cardio I have started using the different classes at my gym, today Spinning, tomorow X Trainer and weights program, the next day just circuit training etc etc so on and so forth. Do different types of cardio have different effects and are some less efficient, or is Cardio exercise Cardio full stop, burning the fat and increasing the hearts fitness in general...

Sorry of this a bit of a basic question or is in the wrong place..but from what I have read here there is only one way to lose the fat and thats CARDIO in whatever form it may take..or is it?

Cheers

Andrew

·
Getting HUGE!
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I get that part but what I am asking is...is all Cardio effective or are some forms more effective than others?

·
Banned
722 Posts
A.U.K said:
Yes I get that part but what I am asking is...is all Cardio effective or are some forms more effective than others?
always pick something that you can stick to and don't mind doing.

for me its swimming, fast walking and bike. :thumbup1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts