UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gym Addict
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys been traing around year lost bit of fat could do with loing tad more but finding t hard to tighten up and olid out, espicially on my arms no real lump although eating decent and pushing at gym any help guys or tips thanks for your time

·
Gym Addict
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oliver Roberts said:
post up your diet and training pal. take a look see if thats a problem there
sweet as mate. diet rarys a u know

morn- oats with phd hake 2 pieces of fruit

mid morn- 4 poached eggs wholemeal bread 2 pieces fruit

lunch sandwhich shake

post traing shake

dinner chicken tuna etc always include my protein

shake and alo before bed

train mon,wed,fri and un i alternate arms with rest days in between all are decent work outs which i have read up on here so seem bang on.

cheers

·
Banned
1,667 Posts
I don't think much of your diet, too many shakes, a big lack of essential fatty acids, poorly timed carbohydrate meals and in general not enough food. Assuming they are 'regular' portion sizes that totals up between 2000-2200 calories, not enough if you want to 'pack it on'.

Although you have not given specifics about your workout, I cant tell for sure, but I will make the rational assumption that it is not very good. So here is my suggestion regarding training first of all.

Do a Pull/Push/Legs split.

Monday: Pulling movements

-Deadlift

-Chins

-Barbell Row

-Some sort of barbell curl to end

Tuesday: Pushing movements

-Bench Press

-Incline Dumbbell Press

-Military Press

-Weighted Dips

Friday: Legs

-Squat

-Leg Press

-Lunges

-Standing Calf Raises

Do 3 working sets per exercise and get 5-8 reps, focus on lifting heavy weights, but not so heavy you sacrifice lifting form and need a spotter to take most of the weight from you. As with everything the training needs to be consistent and you need to be lifting heavier weights each time you step in the gym, if you are not, you may as well go home.

As for diet, how tall are you and how much do you weigh? Anyone should be able to make substantial positive progress in 12 months.

·
Gym Addict
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good info this is what i want thanks for getting back to me, yeah need to eat more u no how it is just so hard at work gonna shop this weekend and just take packs of chicken rice etc and try to eat every 2 hours at work, im 6 foot 13 tone bit of fat around mid region bt for my height i look ill if i lose to much weight hence why i wanna pack lean muscle and size on thaks gettin back to me. u recc thi 3 workout and thats it ie no weekend etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.