·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

i'm 75 kg and 1.85 cm

I want to go for bulking

Now,i am taking 1950 calories because i was in cutting period

I want to switch from cut to bulk,so i know i have to increase my calories to 2500-2600(maintenance probably) and then adding +200 with 2 weeks control

However;i don't want to switch my diet from 1950 to 2500 very fast.Because some folks told me that it can have negative impact on my body fat. So i'm planning to increase the calories every week +200 cal and then it seems like,i will reach my 2500 in 1 month. So during that time,i don't know what to do.I am kind of beginner.I just have been doing workouts for 6 months.I can't decide on any workout programs,i don't have much information about how it must be.

·
10,410 Posts
I'm making a presumption here that you're not seriously ripped... like 8/9% bf or lower.

Worrying about switching from 1950 - 2500 cals! Seriously mate, you're thinking way too much about this.

As for program, again, it doesn't really matter... ppl, 5*5, 1/2 body workouts.... just do whatever you prefer. They key is sticking to it and making progress (steady progress).

·
ô¿ô
16,669 Posts
Stop over thinking everything.

Just pick a programme and go with it right now along with initial calorie increase I suggested.

You don't know what calorie level you will need, and this will also change over time. This is why I discussed you making changes depending on results in your other thread.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Like the others have said, pick a tried and tested workout routine and stick to it. Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength is a great one to look at as is the 5x5!

Calories and macros can be adjusted along the way depending how your body reacts. But the main thing is to eat enough food and consume enough protien to make sure your fuelling your body during workouts and to help recovery.

Honestly OP, if you overthink everything so early on your probably not going to enjoy it in the long run!

Good luck bro and enjoy yourself.

·
Premium Member
9,724 Posts
I thought you were doing full body 3 times a week? Why can't you just continue with that?

Don't make things so complicated. The program itself is not so important as is the effort you put in. Simply put, you just need to get better at your lifts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.