UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had early signs of a stroke last night according to Google. My right side of my body was numb, and I couldn't move that side of my face. I couldn't feel my right leg either, first I thought someone slipped LSD into my contact lenses or into my drink (delusional/paranoid schizoprenic) then I realised it was early on-set stroke. I couldn't speak and was dizzy, I feel throbbing pain in the back of my head, like a pulsating migrane. My legs also started cramping and I could barely stand for 30 seconds. I'm thinking the Oxymetholone is causing pumps that are compressing the nerves? I'll stop the Oxymetholone. If this is the case it's not a stroke, just a compressed nerve.

I had a really stressful night, arguing with police officers about wether or not they put wires in my brain in Leicester square after two 35cl Vodka Bottles. They stopped me getting into a few fights, followed me around for half the night and finally dragged me into St. Thomas Hospital to speak to a psychiatrist. So it could be stress related, I was awake for like 24+ hours and had a hang over, was barely eating too.

Could the stress be a trigger? Something tells me it's the Oxymetholone causes pumps/muscle spasms that are compressing nerves which caused my whole right side to feel numb. They perscribe muscle relaxants for the head trobbings and I think strokes too. Probably a combination of that a stress.

@Uptonogood anything smart to say?

·
Premium Member
7,921 Posts
Talking nonsense like this is what got you run off of Meso. Thought you were banned here anyway? Did @TURBS take pity on you? 😅
Well, he obviously didn't take pity on the rest of us.

Dude, if even half of what you say is true you have absolutely no business taking illegal substance or even being on a forum like this, it is not healthy for you. You should find some serious psychiatric help and maybe find a psych forum which will be healthier and more supportive for your needs.

·
Premium Member
4,896 Posts
This guy is a danger to the public being able to doss around Leicester Square as a paranoid schizophrenic under the influence of vodka and running steroids. Can anybody find out where he's staying and report him before he ends up hurting somebody?
His story isn't remotely true. Absolutely no police officer worth his salt will have a conversation about them putting wires in your brain and not hold you under the mental health act.

The guy talks pure shyte and the forum was more peaceful without him.

@Imperitive.Intel your just a cvnt

1 - 20 of 46 Posts