UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the ma
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOOD MORNING PEOPLE .

Right my question is this i`m currenttly blasting but have only last week introduced equipoise into my cycle .. My current cycly is test cyp/ test prop/ EQ .... 600MG CYP per week.. 375MG PROP per week.. 600MG EQ per week..

Have got 8 weeks left on this cycle but like i say only introduced the EQ last week, by then the EQ will of started to take good affect , and if i come of it and just cruise on cyp for 6 weeks i`ll have to start on The EQ again and wait the 8 weeks before affect !!

Can i cruise on say 300mg cyp and 300mg EQ per week ????

Would that be a sufficent amount to keep the EQ active in my system till my next blast ????

Thanks

Stuart

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
that dose is not cruising it is slighlty lowering your dose mate that is still 600mg per week.....

EQ has a half life of a cpl of weeks i really don't understand this myth about having to use it for 12+ weeks for it to take effect....EQ is no different to any other steroid it will start to do its job from the moment it enters the body.....

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pscarb said:
that dose is not cruising it is slighlty lowering your dose mate that is still 600mg per week.....

EQ has a half life of a cpl of weeks i really don't understand this myth about having to use it for 12+ weeks for it to take effect....EQ is no different to any other steroid it will start to do its job from the moment it enters the body.....
Yeah i thought it was abit much for a cruise.. Most of the EQ info i have recieved ha been from uk-muscle and everyone until now have said that eq takes anything upto 12 weeks to take affect ..

Well judging by your avi ( is it you ?) you look like ya know what your talking about so thanks for the info. I`ll be cruising on the cyp as planned . :thumb:

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
You don't seem to be grasping the meaning of a cruise mate, what you are proposing is just extending your cycle.

Cruise on some test is my advice, 125-250mg wk the less the better.

Why do you want to keep the EQ active till next cycle?

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mars1960 said:
You don't seem to be grasping the meaning of a cruise mate, what you are proposing is just extending your cycle.

Of course i understand the meaning of a cruise .. What i was proposing was in no mean extending my cycle . My cycle consists of 975mg test per week and 600mg of EQ so reducing it down to the what i stated is still a cruise . I only proposed keeping on the EQ as i thought by eliminatin it I would have to wait another 8 weeks or so into my next blast for it to take affect .

·
At least I'm a failure, you can't take tha
4,469 Posts
my cruises are always under 250 mg of test....last one was only 100mg...anymore than 250 and as Paul said its not realy a cruise just a low dose blast.

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IanStu said:
my cruises are always under 250 mg of test....last one was only 100mg...anymore than 250 and as Paul said its not realy a cruise just a low dose blast.
Yeah well my original plan was 300mg test week. the test i got is 300mg/ml ..

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
boro_stu said:
Of course i understand the meaning of a cruise .. What i was proposing was in no mean extending my cycle . My cycle consists of 975mg test per week and 600mg of EQ so reducing it down to the what i stated is still a cruise . I only proposed keeping on the EQ as i thought by eliminatin it I would have to wait another 8 weeks or so into my next blast for it to take affect .
Well if thats your idea of a cruise i beg to differ :lol: . Be prepared to up the test and EQ dose considerably next cycle to make any appreciable gains. :)

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
mars1960 said:

Bingo.....Reps mate

boro_stu said:
Yeah i thought it was abit much for a cruise.. Most of the EQ info i have recieved ha been from uk-muscle and everyone until now have said that eq takes anything upto 12 weeks to take affect ..

Well judging by your avi ( is it you ?) you look like ya know what your talking about so thanks for the info. I`ll be cruising on the cyp as planned . :thumb:
yes that is me in my Avi mate..... :)

to cruise is to run a low dose that will be approx like your naty amount so really 125-150mg per week is enough so you do not crash but still give your body a rest from the cycle.....

boro_stu said:
no mate it is not still a cruise it is extending your cycle, don't take offence to peoples answer to your question though mate......

if you want to cruise then use the 300mg of Test drop the EQ (crap drug in my opinion anyway :) )

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mars1960 said:
Well if thats your idea of a cruise i beg to differ :lol: . Be prepared to up the test and EQ dose considerably next cycle to make any appreciable gains. :)
The reason i posted this thread was to ask the opinion of people with more experience than myself . If you notice the title of the thread is Can i cruise on ... not i intend to cruise on ..

Thanks for the input and i will not be adding the EQ to my cruise, not because of the its to much gear for a cruise argument, purely because i have now been informed that the EQ does not take as long as i originally thought to take affect.

Do you think that giving my doses on my cycle now that the 300mg of cyp that i intend to cruise on is 2 much ?

Thanks

STUART

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pscarb said:
Bingo.....Reps mate

yes that is me in my Avi mate..... :)

to cruise is to run a low dose that will be approx like your naty amount so really 125-150mg per week is enough so you do not crash but still give your body a rest from the cycle.....

no mate it is not still a cruise it is extending your cycle, don't take offence to peoples answer to your question though mate......

if you want to cruise then use the 300mg of Test drop the EQ (crap drug in my opinion anyway :) )
Was not taking any offence to anyone`s answers/opinions mate. Am very gratefull that people take the time to give there advice . I usually blast then rest/pct so this will be my first cruise so just wanting to clear up some things .. well from what you guys have informed me i also do not need the original 300mg test that i planned . Will lower it down to 150mg:)

·
Newbie Trainer
59 Posts
Correct mate just drop down to 150 - 200ml for your cruise, then when your blasting again up your test and start the equipose (quality drug imo) :thumbup1:

·
Advanced Personal Trainer & Nutrition Advisor. Boa
3,527 Posts
If cruising is putting your natty amount 'ish' into your body then reallywhat is the point? Would it not be better to come off and let your body recover before going again?

·
MYProtein Discount: MP82034
1,356 Posts
Suitelf11 said:
For cruising just do like 125mg E5D or EW... Your idea of 'cruising' is still cycling.
x2

most test ill cruise on is 250mg/10 days tbh.

tempted to not cruise on test for a change, and just to a low dose bridge of var, just to have a break from jabbing...

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Suitelf11 said:
For cruising just do like 125mg E5D or EW... Your idea of 'cruising' is still cycling.
My decision has been made and i intend to cruise on 150mg test per week for 8 weeks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.